Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Tara19, May 25, 2003.

1. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

May 25, 2003

My NEW baby...

Hey! I just wanted to share something with all of you... I had my baby! I had her 3 weeks ago but I never thought about posting it. Her name is Samantha Rose. She is so cute, but yet she's very hard work since my age, but beleive me, I have learned my lesson. It is so hard to find time for her (I know-thta is sad) but I ahve school 5 days a week ples teachign 3 days a week, plus studying and all that other stuff but I do find time and i ahve been SO... tired lately since htis child hardly ever sleeps, she's up at least 10 times every ngiht for 10 minutes or so. Just thought I would share!

Last edited: May 27, 2003
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

May 25, 2003

Congratulations! Those nights are a killer! Something that might help her sleep at night is making sure she is wrapped up tight. I can remember the nurse telling me to keep my daughter wrapped up, I thought she was nuts, who could stand to be wrapped that tight. I learned on my second and third daughter that a baby loves this. If you can afford it get a vibrating bouncy chair. We had one for our last child and she would sleep for hours in it. Don't give up, no matter what your age is that first baby is always hard. I'm sure all the mothers on this chat can give you some good advise. If you have any questions just write.

4. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

May 27, 2003

i have a bouncy seat and I love that but she will only stay in it for about 10 minutes and then will scream, not cry-scream! Also, I tried wrappign her up and it didn't help much, but she's gettign somehwta better-I'm so happy, she only got up 8 times last night(which is good for her). She's definitly a Mommy's girl though because she won't let ANYONE hold her except me-even her own Dad, she screams when he picks her up. Should I be worrying about this?

5. chalkdust

chalkdust Rookie

Jun 1, 2003

My daughter hated being wrapped up tightly, and didn't sleep all night until I took her out of bassinet and put her in her crib(about 2 weeks old)then she started sleeping longer and longer. Only thing that woke her up was hunger. Congrats and best of luck.