Hershey's Kiss Necklace

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Dec 6, 2013

3. bison

bison Habitué

Dec 7, 2013

Not my thing. :) Ms. I, have you ever browsed for jewelry on Etsy? They have some really cute stuff that's good quality for sometimes lower prices (although there is higher end stuff as well). Plus, you're directly funding the artists. They have tons and tons of sellers, so you have lots of options for all tastes. Here's their homepage for jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/browse/jewelry?ref=hp_so_h

4. sue35

sue35 Habitué

Dec 7, 2013

I actually think for a kid who loves Hersey kisses and has that kind of money they could be cute. Not my taste but it must be someone's.

I like etsy but you have to be very careful nowadays on it. More and more resellers are popping up and they don't have to tell you that. So the stuff you are getting might not always be made by who was selling it. That might not pertain to jewelry as much.

5. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Dec 7, 2013

How sweet! (Sorry, someone had to say it.)

Out of the price range for an "extra gift"-- which is what I'm up to at this point. But thanks for posting it.

6. Em_Catz

Em_Catz Devotee

Dec 7, 2013

I'm not a big fan of hershey kisses, but those are really cute. I like thst they seem to have one for everybody. Personally i like the silver ones better than the jewelled ones, but that's because i feellike you can tell what it is better when it's the trademark silver.

I almost never shop st kohl's so i had no idea what kind if stuff is there. I may want to check it out niw.

7. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Dec 7, 2013

Em.... best is you have a 30% coupon they give it back to you until expires!!! If you go to the store with a smaller coupon they usually give you a scratchy to see if you can get 30%. I know My mom & I share our 30% discounts if there is something we are looking for.

8. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Dec 7, 2013

Yep, just thought it would be a cute gift idea for someone's young female relative. Hey, an elderly lady can wear it too if she wants to of course! :)

bison & sue35, yes, when I had time, I browsed all the pages of jewelry on etsy before & bookmarked the ones I liked. Never bought on there yet though. Maybe by now, there's new items. Good to know sue about the resellers.

Em, yeah, amongst certain other stores, I NEVER go to Kohl's either...only when they mail out $10 gift cards which they haven't done in a while & even then, I spent an hour in there hoping to find something I like & ended up settling for my old stand-bys: Socks or hand soap.

9. sue35

sue35 Habitué

Dec 7, 2013

My friend had such cute summer dresses all from Kohl's. I went one day and tried on every dress they had. All of them looked horrible on me. It was a sad day. Ever since then Kohl's and I have had a bad relationship. But I did get cute pug slippers there!

10. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Dec 7, 2013

PUG SLIPPERS??? I must get to Kohl's!!!!!!!

I think the Hershey's necklace is really cute! I like that they have so many color/style varieties.

11. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Dec 7, 2013

Their return policy is so easy if you order anything online can go back to store with no date usually. Never had trouble with returns!!! Just got a 30% off code!!!

12. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Dec 7, 2013

Me too... and I have $75 in Kohl's cash in my wallet.

Somehow tomorrow I'm finding the time to stop at Kohl's!!

13. knitter63

knitter63 Groupie

Dec 8, 2013

I love Kohl's. Going there tomorrow...

14. ecteach

ecteach Devotee

Dec 8, 2013

My mom used to love Hershey Kisses, and she LOVES jewelry. This might be an idea for her. She's a health nut now, and eats no sweets, but....it would be a nice trip down memory lane. She and I used to eat a whole bag together. Until....don, don, don.....she got diabetes. :eek:

15. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Dec 8, 2013

I dunno....I think it's a little tacky. I wouldn't wear a Snickers bar or a can of Coke around my neck, either.

16. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Dec 8, 2013

Now she can wear this since she has to be careful about eating the actual thing.