Another interview. Next Tuesday. 3 hours north. It was one of the first places I applied back on May 1st. The principal called and asked if I was still interested in interviewing. He also wrote an email. I called back and said yes. It's with him and the superintendent so at least I think I won't have to wait three weeks to hear back. I figure if I don't walk out of the interview with an offer, I didn't get it.