Help with technology application questions

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Turtle321, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Turtle321

Turtle321 Companion

Jun 14, 2010

Hello.

Okay, I have been filling out online applications forever, and my brain is dead. Maybe someone can help me to answer this question?

#1: List the skills in which you consider yourself proficient, for example, hardware, software, multimedia, etc.

or #2: Please provide a brief statement as to how you will integrate the use of technology with your day-to-day teaching.

I am having trouble since my district has a hard time applying technology in its schools. I'm not sure what answers they are looking for.

Thanks for any help!

3. PCdiva

PCdiva Connoisseur

Jun 15, 2010

Im not sure what skils YOU consider yourself proficient in but I would include Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Kidspiration, etc. Smartboards/promethian, ...what do you use regularly or feel comfortable teaching the kids?

Technology can be interpreted anyway the district wants...if they dont have smartboards they might consider document cameras or even overhead projectors technology. How about creating a class website for school parent communication that would be integrating tech. on a daily basis.

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jun 15, 2010

It's nice to see you back, Turtle!

5. Turtle321

Turtle321 Companion

Jun 15, 2010

Thanks, hanging on by a thread. STILL looking for a F/T position. These technology questions stump me! How are you?