Help with a new AI-based learning platform

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Kanak, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Kanak

Kanak New Member

Oct 3, 2020

Hey there! I'm a recent engineering grad - I volunteer with K-12 students a few times a week. At the start of the pandemic, I realized that teachers might struggle with understanding their students' comprehension and engagement in a remote environment. A friend and I decided to build a free math practice website that uses artificial intelligence and data science to help teachers personalize education - help teachers understand and effectively address individual student needs.

After months of nights and weekends coding, we have a basic version of our platform that a couple teachers are testing out right now. However, we're just a couple of engineers, not educators - we need more feedback/opinions/ideas to make sure that this platform is able to help teachers out in all the right ways. If this sounds like it could be useful or if you'd be interested in providing some feedback, feel free to reach out.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all that you're doing for your class during this pandemic.

3. Nextbrain Technologies

Nextbrain Technologies New Member

Apr 29, 2021

Sure. Kindly share with us. Nextbrain Technologies would be happy to help.