Help - Looking for clip art!!!!

Discussion in 'Elementary Education Archives' started by kinder4me, Jun 16, 2005.

1. kinder4me

kinder4me Comrade

Jun 16, 2005

Does anyone know where I could find clip art? I am looking for a sneaker, car, and bus to do a graph on the first day of school as to how each child comes to school.

Thank you!!!

3. saraskii

saraskii Rookie

Jun 16, 2005

4. Love to Teach

Love to Teach Cohort

Jun 16, 2005

Hi! There are alot of great clip art sites out there, but it takes alot of time going through them to find the really great ones. When I do find one that I think is good, I am sure to save it to my 'favorites'. One really quick way to find just what I am looking for is to go to Google and above the search bar click on 'Images', and then type in the bar what I am looking for. I did a quick trial run of typing in "bus clip art", and it brought up a bunch of bus graphics. You can also type in "bus animated" if that was what you were looking for. Sure hope this helps speed up your search! :love:

5. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jun 16, 2005

6. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jun 16, 2005

7. lowrie

lowrie Companion

Jun 16, 2005

I generally go to Microsoft's Clip Art site, since with Microsoft Office you get free access to their clip art. Pretty extensive site and I can usually find what I'm looking for. I go from Word or Excel's Insert Clipart Menu and then click on "look for clip art online."

8. kinder4me

kinder4me Comrade

Jun 16, 2005

Thanks for all the great suggestions!!!

9. Mamacita

Mamacita Aficionado

Jun 17, 2005

If you or anyone else would like to access my pictures storage site, go here:

http://members.diaryland.com/edit/

username: classacts
    password: awesome

This will get you onto the website. Look on the left-hand column and click on "upload images." Now you are on my picture page.

Please do not delete anything.

Click on 'html' to get the code; copy code and paste it wherever you want it.

OR, you can click on the picture's title, and right-click 'save picture as' and save it to your own hard drive.

Help yourself.

PLEASE log out before you leave the page.

If you have any questions, just ask me. It's very easy to use.

Oh, and if you ever click the link and it takes you straight to the picture page itself, that means someone is already logged in. That's fine; you can help yourself anyway, you just won't have to log in.