HELP! interview Friday

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by mykids1, Jul 29, 2009.

1. mykids1

mykids1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2009

Hi all,

I have an interview on Friday. This district would like me write why I choose to work for _________________District. I don't really know too much about them. I've looked at their website and read their mission and vision statement and district goals. But other than that I really don't know why I would choose them.

Any generalized ideas on what to write????

TIA!!!!!:dizzy:

3. SCTeachInTX

SCTeachInTX Fanatic

Jul 29, 2009

Sure. Just say, "I have heard such wonderful things about your district. I have been looking in the area to relocate and have been impressed with the positive comments that parents have made to me concerning the school. I think that what really enticed me to apply in this district is that the children I have talked to all seem so positive about going to school and about the programs within the schools that they are actively involved in. I think a lot can be said about a district when the children are saying that they enjoy school."

4. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jul 29, 2009

I think something like what SC wrote would be great. Also, I would see if you can find anyone affiliated with the district (parents, students, teachers, etc.) to see if you can find out more about the district. Good luck!

5. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jul 29, 2009

Good luck!