Help! Halloween/Fall idea pleassssse

Discussion in 'First Grade' started by brandi0718, Oct 28, 2008.

1. brandi0718

brandi0718 Comrade

Oct 28, 2008

I am supposed to do a few Halloween or fall craft ideas on Friday and I am having trouble finding some that are easy. Please help me! I don't mind painting or glittering stuff, but I need ideas....ANY IDEAS! There will be about 20 1st graders doing these and I was trying to avoid witches and evil things just in case someone doesn't like Halloween. Thanks so much for your help!

3. maroki

maroki Comrade

Oct 29, 2008

We are doing a fall festival in place of our "Halloween" celebration, and we are doing crafts with apples, pumpkins, and leaves.

We are doing apple patterns w/ crayons.

We are making fall leaf designs with tissue paper.

We are doing apple prints, and creating a class pumpkin patch out of a student each pumpkin will make.

I don't have any parent helpers coming in, and I'm also a first grade teacher, so I tried to keep it as clean as possible and have easy transitions!

4. brandi0718

brandi0718 Comrade

Oct 29, 2008

You cracked me up with that! A pumpkin patch out of a student that each pumpkin will make....haha funny! You must have had a longgggg day like me. :lol::rofl:

5. TeacherShelly

TeacherShelly Aficionado

Oct 29, 2008

I'm even worse off than the OP... I had to read your quote of her three times to find out why it was funny :lol: