HELP - can't find product

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by TeachLI123, Feb 26, 2010.

1. TeachLI123

TeachLI123 Companion

Feb 26, 2010

Hi, I used to have a cube that had slots on the side that you could place index cards into. The students would toss the cube and read the word that was on the index card. I am unable to find mine and don't remember the name to search for it online. Does anyone know where I can purchase one or the name of it that I can search for it. Thank you.

3. wrice

wrice Habitué

Feb 27, 2010

sorry, don't know what that is.

But if you are good with computers, I'd suggest you make a cube template in Word, type in whatever you want on the faces, cut it out and tape it together.

Draw a 2.5" square in Word (<insert><pictures><autoshapes> and click on the third choice, autoshapes, square. Drag out a rough square. Double click on the square and choose size, and make height 2.5" and width 2.5".)
    Click on the square and copy it, then paste it six times.
    Move around the squares so that four squares are aligned top to bottom in the center of the page. The remaining two boxes are moved to the left and right.
    Use textboxes to put in words on the faces. Print and cut!

4. LAH2

LAH2 Companion

Mar 3, 2010

I have one of those! I'll look at school tomorrow to see if I can find the name.

5. LAH2

LAH2 Companion

Mar 6, 2010

So the one I have is called "Jumbo Pocket Dice" and it's made by McGraw-Hill. I won mine as a prize somewhere though (and it's been a few years) so I don't know where to find it.