Help! Bilingual Supplement Ec-4 (102)

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by sec4lf, Jun 15, 2007.

1. sec4lf

sec4lf New Member

Jun 15, 2007

I have taken this test numerous times and failed. I am scoring between 226-238 and need a 240 to pass. I think I am at the point where I have memorized some of the questions and WELL I don't know if I am answering correctly or if I should change the answer. Can anyone help out with any study suggestions? Has anyone taken and passed it?

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jun 15, 2007

Does the score report give any indication as to where you're coming to grief?

4. sec4lf

sec4lf New Member

Jun 16, 2007

today is the day

Yes the first and second comp. My ACP said "make a rubric and study" great advice!!! It's an online ACP. :eek: Maybe thats why I haven't passed it. Well I really researched many things this time, wish me luck!

5. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jun 16, 2007

Help me out, please: what are the first and second comp about?

6. missy21

missy21 Rookie

Aug 1, 2007

hello,

Im taking the bilingual supplement EC-4 this coming saturday aug 4 and to be honest I have no idea what to expect. I have some worksheets that a friend loaned me but Im just not sure this is enough. Can anyone give me some tips on what to expect or perhaps a book that has helped in anyway...well thanks!!!

also sec417, dont get discouraged, my friend has taken it 5 times and no luck! also if you have any feedback on what to expect, I would appreciate..thanks

7. noreenk

noreenk Cohort

Aug 1, 2007

there's a practice test on the test website... i highly recommend using that to help you review. remember that the questions ask what you would do in a perfect world, so if you have 30 students with uninvolved parents, behavior problems etc. block it all out of your mind during the test and answer with something that would be ideal rather than practical.

8. missy21

missy21 Rookie

Aug 1, 2007

Thanks for you input noreenk. I've been going over the practice test and I think its helping me better understand the terms and concepts. If you or anyone has more tips I would appreciate..thanks again