Hello

Discussion in 'Fifth Grade' started by lajoers3, Sep 6, 2007.

1. lajoers3

lajoers3 Comrade

Sep 6, 2007

Hello everyone. I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and tell you a bit about my class.

Anyway my name is Amanda, I live in Western Sydney, N.S.W. Australia, am married and have 3 children aged 6, almost 4 and 2.5. I just landed myself a temporary teaching position teaching grades 5/6 until the end of the teaching year (which is only in December here) so not too long. I just found out today (follow the link and here about how I found out) http://forums.atozteacherstuff.com/showthread.php?t=45430 and start on Monday. Yikes! I'm going to have a busy weekend.
    I don't have to organise anything as that will be sorted out on Monday I was told. Tomorrow is a public holiday for APEC here in Sydney and the principal said don't worry, just show up on Monday and we'll fix everything up. I'd like to take some things along in case there isn't anything planned but i'm thinking that with only 3 weeks to go until Spring break that there will be something left for me to follow until then. Any ideas anyone!