Hello to Everyone

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by TiffanyL, Aug 16, 2003.

1. TiffanyL

TiffanyL Cohort

Aug 16, 2003

Hello everyone,

My name is Tiffany Lyons and I a first/second grade combination class in California. I have been reading all of your posts for almost 18 months now and finally decided to register myself. I appreciate the wonderful information I receive from your discussions, links, advice, etc. :)

3. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Aug 16, 2003

thanks for crossing over

I am so glad to see people registering. My time is not divided with other forums and I immensly enjoy reading and NOT responding- but its so much fun to participate and offer other ideas.

My favorite is the teacher time out- its pretty new and we have shared some great laughs! Also really new, is the avatar, the little pictures under our names! :D Its a huge step making us all more involved and personalized then before!

Welcome, and if there is ANYTHING we can help you with, just ask.
    ruth

4. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 16, 2003

Glad you decided to register and join the family! I only use these boards, also. They're all I need! Isn't it great to have all these ideas at your fingertips? And I always know I have a place to ask questions. Welcome.

5. Shawnmarie

Shawnmarie Rookie

Aug 16, 2003

Welcome, Tiffany! This is a wonderful place, isn't it? While I don't always have a chance to post, I read everything!