Have I overspent?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Missy99, Aug 1, 2008.

1. MrsWbee

MrsWbee Companion

Aug 7, 2008

I only pray that I can keep my budget that low! I'm already saving away money for my first year on my own!! :)

2. bakingdiva

bakingdiva Companion

Aug 7, 2008

OOOH! I am trying to persuade my sister to go in halves with me on a cricut. Will you let me know if it's worth the money? I want it to scrapbook with, but it's pricey!

$100 is super cheap! This is my 9th year and I will spend at least twice that by the time that I'm done. Plus, there are 2 of us (teachers) in my room but I am changing the way that I organize my Writer's Workshop time and I want some new math centers. That means MONEY! We aren't being reimbursed yet, we might have to hire another teacher, so my principal is holding onto all the money from Title 1.. in case we have to buy everything for a new classroom.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  3. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Aug 12, 2008

If you are heavy into scrapbooking, it is worth the money! I bought mine more for the classrm but now I am seeing other possibilities. I so love it! It's easy to use even if you ar dog gone tire (been using it at nite). :p Any way, I love mine. I will definitely be using it for BB, cards, signs, etc.