Has anyone heard of or used " teaching certificate solutions," for ftce

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by history, Mar 3, 2016.

1. history

history Companion

Mar 3, 2016

Has anyone used or had experience dealing with a company called Teaching Solution? They deal with different states teacher certification exams. I am interested in the FTCE .

3. history

history Companion

Mar 5, 2016

I was talking about the company called teaching solutions

4. Mcs8794

Mcs8794 Guest

Aug 22, 2017

Buyer beware, I paid with credit card and they set me up with an automatic renewal and won't respond to emails or answer phone calls

5. Tim C

Tim C Rookie

Sep 1, 2017

Yeah, this site seems super shady to me. I looked them up on Better Business Bureau and there are many complaints from people (the BBB gives them an F by the way). Additionally, the testimonials on their website are misleading, as you see the same people giving the the same testimonials and/or write-ups for different tests. It is highly doubtful the same people each took Praxis, GRE, MTEL, nursing, and every subject offered by Teaching Solutions. Even the the testimonials by different people look like they are written by the same person, having a similar writing style and punctuation. A final red flag is the company doesn't offer a phone number where you can talk to someone; the phone number given goes to a recording. I would recommend staying away from this company.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  6. Tim C

Tim C Rookie

Sep 1, 2017

I would recommend you file a complaint with BBB. This has appeared to work for some people with a similar issue.