Gross Leaves

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Helper, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Helper

Helper Rookie

Sep 1, 2003

Isn't it grose when your neighbor who has a lawn mower blows all her leaves into your backyard? :mad: I get so mad. I have tried telling her a few times but she just laughs away. What should I do?
    Rochelle :( Arial Blue

Last edited: Sep 1, 2003
  3. love2teach

love2teach Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2003

:( grrr that would make me mad too...blow them back over!! haha lol, Im just kidding :D That would be a child like thing to do!

I know you said that you have tried taking to her about it...mabye you need to have a more serious forum.....does she think that you are just kidding around when you bring it up?

4. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Sep 1, 2003

I have a crazy neighbor who yells at me when I blow mine out to the curb because the leaves might blow across the street into his yard! You could check at Home Depot or Lowes for 'snow fencing' or chicken wire to put along your property line during fall to prevent the leaves from coming into your yard.:D

5. Helper

Helper Rookie

Sep 1, 2003

Thank you for trying to help. Yes she knows I'm not kidding when I talk to her. She's just cruel. This may sound funny but I once put a low gate and she she climed a latter and put her dog over! Anyone else have advice??? I'm desperate!!!!

6. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 1, 2003

If you can afford to put up a fence then do so. It might save you a lot of aggravation.

7. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Sep 2, 2003

Why would she put her dog in your yard?
    This may be a case for "Fences make the best neighbors":eek:

8. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Sep 2, 2003

pepper gas

I definitely think you could retaliate with a organic pepper spray that burns the balls on dogs squating.

9. Helper

Helper Rookie

Sep 2, 2003

I do NOT like dogs and she knows it. So, she wanted to be mean and throw her dog over.

10. kpa1b2

kpa1b2 Aficionado

Sep 2, 2003

I would check with the city to see if she is violating any ordinances. Throwing a dog over sounds like animal cruelty to me. You may also need to speak to the police, tell them what you have done so far & ask for advice.

11. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Sep 2, 2003

I agree with the previous message, and remember it's the lady who's being mean. It's not the dog's fault, so please don't retaliate against it (I'm sure you wouldn't seriously consider that idea). Good luck!!!

12. HannahB2

HannahB2 Companion

Mar 31, 2004

If I were you tey putting up a vheap temporary fence for now and when the time comes you could put up a decroative fence.