Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by sjohnsmor, May 15, 2006.

1. sjohnsmor

sjohnsmor Rookie

May 15, 2006

Anyone watch this??? I am SO excited to see the two hour finale tonight!! I am on pins and needles! :)

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 15, 2006

YES...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONITE!!!! Although I'm feeling pretty bad about Denny & Izzy!!!!

4. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 15, 2006

I got hooked this season when that episode played the same night as the Super Bowl. Or I think that's when it was. I love the show. It's one of the few shows I always HAVE to see each week.

5. MS Candy

MS Candy Comrade

May 15, 2006

Oh my Gosh, I love this show! I programed the DVR last night because I have a study meeting for the CSET at 8pm after my son's baseball game...:( . But maybe this will help me study, the quicker we finish and cover everything the quicker I can get home and watch. :D

6. maggiedoodle

maggiedoodle Rookie

May 15, 2006

i LOVE it!

Im not usually a fan of hospital shows (or any tv shows really), but I just LOVE this one...and I can't wait until tonight's episode. Did anyone hear that someone was leaving the cast (I'm not trying to start rumors, and I'm not sure I heard this)? I wonder if it'll be Izzy or Burke bc of last night's events! Only a few more hours

7. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 15, 2006

I'm wondering if it will be Burke and then Burke's heart will be a match for Denny. I know...I over analyze it. In any event, I don't think they will show the actual ending until next season...they ALWAYS do that! CLIFFHANGERS!:confused: :rolleyes:

8. Sarah5483

Sarah5483 Companion

May 15, 2006

oh my gosh that is a good point! i haven't even thought of that. i sure hope not b/c i'd be sorry to see burke go, i love watching him and christina interact. but that would be quite the twist!

9. misteacher

misteacher Companion

May 15, 2006

That's what I was thinking!

JenPooh,

That same idea popped into my head as I saw it was Burke who was wounded by the shooter.

I loved the reaction by Christina when Burke took Alex with him. She was so annoyed!

10. AMK

AMK Aficionado

May 15, 2006

Can't wait too see what happens tonight.

11. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

May 15, 2006

It was sooo good! I wonder who meredith will choose.

12. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

May 15, 2006

I cried when Izzy walked away from chief...I must be pmsing or something. I'm sooo glad Meridith and Derek finally got it on...I having been waiting for a long time for them to finally come to their senses. But I love Chris O'Donnell, too...I wouldn't mind being in her shoes to make the decision! :)

13. AMK

AMK Aficionado

May 15, 2006

Leigh I was thinking the same thing I wouldn't mind chosing b/w those two cute guys!

14. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

May 15, 2006

oh grey's does not dissapoint! WOW !!! Even though I love alex and Izzy I hated to see denny die i loved that he proposed...it was awefu! I was so so so happy for mereideth and mcdreamy....wow i hate that there is no more new episodes till fall

15. sjohnsmor

sjohnsmor Rookie

May 16, 2006

What a great ending! I bawled like a baby pretty much during the second half of the show. I was so NOT disappointed in this show's season's finale...unlike some others.

Great, Great show!

I love Alex and Izzy too, but I also love Izzy and Denny. Hmmm...again...what's a girl to do? lol...Don't even get me going on Meredith!

Okay, I think I am WAY to in to the show! lol...

16. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 16, 2006

ABC's official fall schedule, released on Tuesday and posted in its entirety on the Ausiello Report, relocates the red-hot Grey's Anatomy to Thursdays at 9 pm/ET, where it will be sandwiched between a new comedy block (Big Day and Notes from the Underbelly) and the new drama Six Degrees. (Oh, and it will contend there with CBS' CSI and NBC's buzz-worthy Studio 60.) Seizing Grey's plum post-Housewives berth is Calista Flockhart's Brothers & Sisters. Also of note: Season 3 of Dancing with the Stars will air Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8

17. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

May 16, 2006

Can't you just tell how much Alex likes Izzy? So sad :( But hes a jerk most of the time...I love chris odonnell on the show so I hate to see him go but of course the lovebirds (meredith and mcdreamy) need to reunite...isn't just like a guy to wait until she has given up. He was so jealous. I also like his wife (can't think of her name) but hopefully she will stay on the show even if things don't work out. OK OK I need to get a life...I KNOW!!!

18. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 16, 2006

I was sad to see Denny die. I liked him and Izzy together. It was a great episode! I cried when Denny died...I'm such a sap!

19. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

May 16, 2006

Jen dont worry ..i cried when the dog died ....lol..im a sap too!!!

20. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 16, 2006

OMG...Loved the finale...I knew Denny was going to die, but w/out Izzy was so sad...At least he had a smile w/those big dimples!!!!

I loved it when George said to Bailey "we hope you speak high school girl"!!!LOL!!!

Hubby & I thought he Meredith & McD scene was that of someone dreaming...mmmm wonder who she'll choose!!! I guess we'll have to wait the whole summer to see!!!

21. kittenicole

kittenicole Rookie

May 16, 2006

I love this show too!! I cried when Doc got put down and when Denny died...it was a sad night!! I can't wait till it comes back on, I just hope I get use to a new night to watch.

22. MS Candy

MS Candy Comrade

May 16, 2006

Oh MY! I loved it! I had to study and I raced home after and just loved it, I will probably watch it again just to make sure I did not miss anything. I am so bummed we have to wait a whole summer for the next episode. My just dropped when I read that the night changed but I am cool I have class on Tuesday, so I am safe. My favorite part was Alex picking Izzy up and his whole dialogue before, he finally showed that he has a bed-side manner, which I knew he did deep down. It's going to be a long summer. :love:

23. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

May 16, 2006

IK..i loved all of there "confessionals" to the chief ....alex's was cute! And then when meredith called the chief out for the affair he had with her mother

24. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

May 16, 2006

I thought it was a great episode. I love George's sense of humor. I hope that Izzy is back next season. I was so glad that Christina went to Burke at the end.

25. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 17, 2006

I loved the chief's face...It looked like he didn't know if he should sit & listen or tell them to get out!!!

26. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 17, 2006

Found some more info....
    Question: I noticed that you didn't mention Jeffrey Dean Morgan in your scoop on the Grey's Anatomy cast contracts last week. Should Denny-lovers take this as a sign? — Casey

Ausiello: Yes, you should. And here's an update on those Grey's pacts: As partially confirmed by Shonda Rhimes herself in my blog Q&A, Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season.

Here's a link to a interview!!!
    http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800001853

27. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 17, 2006

Which one is Eric Dane again? Is that Alex?

28. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 17, 2006

Nope..the guy Addison slept with...the plastic surgeon!!

29. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 17, 2006

OHHHH, that guy!!! Got it!

30. Rosieo

Rosieo Enthusiast

May 17, 2006

I think Meredith will pick the vet but then the vet realizes that she loves Derrick and then the vet dumps her. That is our theory from our teacher's lounge this week.

31. sjohnsmor

sjohnsmor Rookie

May 18, 2006

Now you guys got me thinking that it was a dream with Derrick and Meredith! Geesh! You just never know! Why I let these shows get to me is beyond me! LOL

32. Michelle88702

Michelle88702 Rookie

May 19, 2006

Ok just a question to settle a debate with my bf. At the end when the vet and Mc.Dreamy were both saying "Meredith", it was like she was choosing who she was going to be with right? Thats how I interpreted it because I thought Mcdreamy kinda nodded his head at her as if to motion to come with him. My bf says no thats not what was happening. Opinions?

33. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

May 19, 2006

I think thats what happened too...because in the room after they did their thing he said "what now, what does this mean". I think that meant he is ready to leave Addison for her but of course they will drag it out and keep us all hanging :)

34. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 19, 2006

I agree. How can you argue with that? I think it was pretty obvious. MEN!

35. Michelle88702

Michelle88702 Rookie

May 19, 2006

Ok thanks! I love her and Derrick together, but is he ready to leave his wife? The vet would be a safer choice but that does not make for good tv now does it?

36. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 19, 2006

I think Meredith will chose the vet to get back at McDreamy and he will be left hanging for awhile.

37. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 19, 2006

She's returning the acts he did to her!!!!

38. Sarah5483

Sarah5483 Companion

May 19, 2006

i think i'm the only grey's fan that does NOT want meredith and derek to get back together. i didn't see the first season though so i didn't see how they were together. my mom says if i had seen it, i would want them to get back together. i think that he is just doing this b/c he's so jealous of the vet. derek doesn't want her (well he does, but he chooses his wife), but he doesn't want anyone else to have her either. and i like his wife! i want her to be happy.

39. 1prekteacher

1prekteacher Rookie

May 19, 2006

i want meredith to make derrick pay. why now when shes somewhat happy he wants her back. just like a man. if they get back together the show will be blah unless allison stay around to fight for her husband or better yet his bestfriend can come back for allison.

40. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

May 22, 2006

so is Izzy gone for good...or is she coming back? I heard that smeone was leaving the cast is it denny or is it one of the main characters?

41. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

May 23, 2006

Denny is dead.