GREAT job........

Discussion in 'General Education' started by stephenpe, Sep 22, 2019.

1. stephenpe

stephenpe Connoisseur

Sep 22, 2019

IF any of you know a real PE teacher willing to work in FLa within and 80 minutes of the beach and very close to many beautiful springs and rivers there is an amazing job open in Hampton Fla. I had the job for 33 yrs and retired last year. The principal is having a hard time filling it. The new guy just quit. IT is a very small school with LOT Of space and equipment for PE. Seriously, it is a dream job for a PE teacher. Great kids and parents and staff. I stayed there 33 yrs for a reason. PM me for more info and the ph # of the school.

Tired Teacher likes this.
  3. vickilyn

vickilyn Magnifico

Sep 22, 2019

FWIW, I passed this on to a friend who had, at one point, been looking in Florida. Good luck.

stephenpe likes this.
  4. Tired Teacher

Tired Teacher Comrade

Sep 28, 2019

Congrats on your yrs of work and retirement! I am a little jealous of the retirement part....lol :) I don't know anyone who would move south that teaches PE, but it sounds like you had a lot to do with making it a great job!

stephenpe likes this.
  5. teacherguy111

teacherguy111 Cohort

Oct 1, 2019

I wish I was certified in gym! I could definitely live in Florida. I'm from England anyway and it would be easier to convince people to come over and visit if I lived in Florida instead of Ohio lol.

stephenpe likes this.