Grammar box lessons

Discussion in 'Montessori' started by cingy, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confetti

confetti Rookie

Aug 15, 2010

I found mommaruthie's grammarbox files!

Hey everyone, I take it all back! I found the grammarbox files! :D They were stored on my email server instead of my computer's hard drive, so they didn't disappear when my computer died! I can forward the set of files to you if I have your real email address. For security don't post your email address here. If you can PM me, you can give me your email address that way.

To PM me, you must be logged in. Click on my name at the beginning of this message. A dropdown menu should appear.

If you can't PM me, I don't know what to do.

confetti
    PS warning: there are 59 files, a total of 1915 KB. Some email servers will not accept such long attachments. If necessary, I can break up the files and send them to you via several emails.

2. isaiahsmama

isaiahsmama New Member

Aug 16, 2010

Grammar Boxes

Hi Confetti,
    I am homeschooling my 7 year old son this year and just joined the forum so that I could ask you for the Grammar Box files. I haven't been able to find any information about how/when I will be able to PM... Are you aware of any specific requirements for being able to do that? Thanks very much!

Isaiahsmama

3. tracykaliski

tracykaliski Connoisseur

Aug 16, 2010

Click on my name, and an option will show up to private message me. Click on that option, and send me your email address and I'll email the files to you.

4. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Aug 16, 2010

These Grammar Box Files are the same product from a company that starts with an N and ends with the german spelling of House.

That is why you CANT post it (per copyrite laws)

MANY hours of work has gone into the reproduction of these materials and then many more to correctly back them onto the appropriate color card stock and hot laminate, and then to cut out, sort etc... I have ONLY done it once but OH SO WORTH IT!

Once you receive the files you will still need to mount/back them and laminate.. If you need support on their USE, then first make reference to the 6-9 and 9-12 language albums.

5. coastborn

coastborn New Member

Sep 30, 2010

Grammar Box Files

We have been searching for grammar box files and wonder if it is possible to locate/access anything. If anyone can help, assistance would be greatly appreciated! THanks!

6. kjack

kjack New Member

Feb 8, 2011

grammar box

Hello,
    A HUGE thank you to Mommaruthie for all the hard work that went into those files!!! I bought the grammar box about a year ago, but still haven't used it with my daughter yet. I was wondering if the "language albums" that Mommaruthie talked about are also included int he files? If that is the case, I would be so very greatful to receive a copy! I tried to PM Confetti, but was told that I had to be a participating member before I can begin contacting members privately. So I will try to get a hold of one of you via PM now. Thanks again!

7. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Feb 8, 2011

The language albums are those you make when getting your training. Its basically the lessonplans, scripts for doing each lesson.

8. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Feb 8, 2011

WOW! Talk about a blast from the past! Hey, mommaruthie! How are you?:cool:

9. lita_c

lita_c New Member

Feb 9, 2011

Wikisori has albums, albeit very basic. Montessori Primary Guide is helpful. Yahoo group, Montessori by Hand has Meg's albums. Living Montessori has an article about free Montessori materials online, go to bottom of the page and you'll see "you might also like". A few albums are listed there.

10. rperrin

rperrin New Member

Feb 23, 2011

HAPPY DAY

I am so happy to have found these threads and see that they are still active, I too am becoming a "participating member" so I can hopefully PM some of you as well. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for being willing to share - you are making education better for so many children. I doubt Maria Montessori ever intended for people to spend thousands of dollars for educational materials. I am willing to work very hard - just need some help.

11. yali

yali New Member

Mar 1, 2011

would love to purchase the grammar box program

Hi Mammaruthie,

I am a Montessori trained teacher, in another language than English.
    I am homeschooling our daughter in ESL and am looking for the Grammar box program in English.

I would love to purchase the program from you, if you still sell it.

Pls let me know asap.

thks

12. 2CosmicLittles

2CosmicLittles New Member

Apr 12, 2011

Grammar Box Files

Hello All,

I am homeschooling my 7 y/o and could use some help with the Grammar Boxes and there setup. I would also like the download that I'm reading about but am unable to PM anyone... not sure what the problem is there :dizzy:.

If anyone can offer any assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

13. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Apr 12, 2011

With only one post, as a new member, you may not yet be able to pm...check the forum rules section...good luck to you.

14. confetti

confetti Rookie

Apr 13, 2011

to 2CosmicLittles, rperrin, and everyone:
    I am no longer able to provide the grammar box files.

Perhaps you can get them from mommaruthie or tracykaliski by PM'ing them and giving them your real email address so they can send the files to you via emai.

Sorry I can no longer be of help here.

confetti

15. Maria Argain

Maria Argain New Member

Jun 24, 2011

Hi,
    I am a homeschooling mom of a 7 1/2 year old looking for the grammar box sentences that go in the grammar boxes. Then I can make the labels based on them. Does anyone have them?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks,

Sole

16. yantaru

yantaru New Member

Aug 13, 2011

Hi
    I would love to make the grammar box material, is anyone still making their files for this available?

Thanks
    New Montessori Teacher
    mother of 4

17. tracykaliski

tracykaliski Connoisseur

Aug 13, 2011

I no longer have the files. They are on my old computer that crashed, unfortunately.

18. peacefullearner

peacefullearner New Member

Oct 2, 2011

Grammar Box Material

I am very excited and interested in receiving these grammar box materials discussed in this thread. I am new to this discussion group and will send a PM when I have the capacity. I am home schooling my 9 year old and 11 year old. Do you still have them to send?

19. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Oct 2, 2011

Confetti hasn't been back on the forums since April. This thread seems to be a fly by for homeschooling and montessori teachers...many have only one or two posts...mostly seeming to be looking for grammar box. It seems those files haven't been shared here in QUITE SOME TIME....is it available elsewhere on the Internet?

20. tracykaliski

tracykaliski Connoisseur

Oct 2, 2011

I wonder if it's time to close this thread??

They are available to purchase from Nienhuis.

21. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Oct 2, 2011

It seems that people are searching online for grammar boxes and that this thread pops up in their search....there have been numerous requests for the files, but it seems such files aren't readily available from our membership.

22. tracykaliski

tracykaliski Connoisseur

Oct 2, 2011

Right. That's why I wonder if it's time to close this thread.

23. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Oct 2, 2011

Maybe a moderator could do that...do you want to request that, Tracy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.