Grammar box lessons

Discussion in 'Montessori' started by cingy, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confetti

confetti Rookie

Jul 11, 2008

La loupiotte,
    I just sent you a private message about the grammar box files.
    Confetti

2. montessoridream

montessoridream New Member

Aug 5, 2008

Well I have been having the most difficult time finding elemetary montessori materials and information, I see mommaruthie has the training. I want to know how to start 7 and 10 year olds with montessori for the first time and how to set up their work so that it meets school requirements and they will choose what they need to have . I have a bunch of other questions , but can I be amongst those that you send your albums to.

3. montessoridream

montessoridream New Member

Aug 5, 2008

Oh yeah and how do you PM someone on this forum?

4. La loupiotte

La loupiotte New Member

Aug 6, 2008

grammar box

Dear confetti, I do not receive the message on my PM. So I do not receive the file for the grammar boxes. Could you send it to me again, I'll give you my e mail adress again
    genevievecarbone@yahoo.fr
    Thank you very much, with kind regards

5. threeboymom

threeboymom New Member

Aug 28, 2008

Please help with grammar boxes

I have been following this thread for a long time. I homeschool three boys and would LOVE to use this material as well. I have the grammar boxes and need some exercises... I really would appreciate this material too if you aren't too busy. Thank you!!!

6. mamalisa

mamalisa New Member

Sep 6, 2008

I have been searching high and low for such printable grammar box material as I have read about here tonight! I would be so grateful to receive it, if it is still available.

7. confetti

confetti Rookie

Sep 7, 2008

mamalisa, Click on my username and select "private message." Send me a private message telling me your real e-mail address. I will will send you an e-mail with the grammar box files attached.

8. mamalisa

mamalisa New Member

Sep 7, 2008

I'm so sorry, I don't have access to Private Messaging. I'm very frustrated and am trying to contact the forum for info on how to gain access to this feature (trouble with that, too!). Anyway, I'll send a Private Message as soon as I can sort this out.
    Thank you!

Ok, I was informed that I should have access now; something about being a new member prevented me from having access... I'll give it a try!

All's well with PM now! I'm such a rookie. Thanks to the kind owner for helping!

9. TomJapan

TomJapan New Member

Sep 19, 2008

Hello,

I too am very interested in the grammar box contents. I teach English in Japan, and have been using the Montessori materials I have with a reasonable amount of success.

I don't seem to be able to get the PM working, and am under the impression I have to post first. Mammaruthie or Confetti, if you could send them to me, I would appreciate it.

10. confetti

confetti Rookie

Sep 20, 2008

TomJapan,

I'll be happy to send the files, but will need your real e-mail address. Don't post it in this public forum, though. I just PM'd you with instructions. I hope you can open my message.

Confetti

11. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Sep 28, 2008

wow, Its been a while since I have been here. Looks like a lot of people are working on those files. IF you have any questions regarding the use of the materials, let me know.

12. teachingpeace

teachingpeace New Member

Oct 8, 2008

I have a 9 yr old daughter that attends a montessori but due to cutbacks at my work, I will be homeschooling. I have quite a bit of materials printed and ready to got but the grammar boxes have me confused. I have some words printed out. I don't think I have anything near being the complete set. I am also worried about how to set it up. I bought the symbols but the grammar boxes are out of my price range. How can I make them? Thank you Dawn

13. mamalisa

mamalisa New Member

Oct 9, 2008

Welcome to homeschooling! I also have a 9yo (and 7yo) previously in a Montessori school. I'm in the process of getting all this language material put together (my 9yo has done boxes past prepositions at school but needs more work on conjunctions. my 7yo is at an earlier stage.) So... I'm still sorting out how to get the material all put together, but I'd be happy to forward to you the info that another member so kindly forwarded to me recently. If you send me a private message through the forum, I can send the files to you. :)

14. SixBrits

SixBrits New Member

Oct 29, 2008

I am currently homeschooling 3 of my 4 children, using Montessori with the 5 and 7 year old. I just purchased some grammar boxes, and would love to have the files mentioned. I have some Montessori training, so know how to use them, I just need ideas for what words to put on cards.
    For ideas on how to make them, the Nienhuis ones I have are wooden boxes divided into sections. They make the sections slope by using wedges of wood painted the relevant colour. This could be home-made using pencils boxes with the lids off, and card glued or stuck in to make the sections, and each wedge shape made with the relevant colour card folded into a wedge maybe?

15. luitaitai

luitaitai New Member

Nov 2, 2008

Hi Confetti,
    I would like to have the file, would you mind sending it to me. However, I have no idea of how to pm you. Would you please give me some instructions so that I can pm you my email address.
    Million Thanks

luitaitai

16. MontessoriMom56

MontessoriMom56 New Member

Nov 23, 2008

Grammar Box Files

Dear Confetti,

I am a new member to this forum, just registered today. I have a 7 year old boy in Montessori elementary and am looking into continuing his schooling at home now. Since I am new, looks like PM has not been enabled for me as yet. Can you so me a favor and send me a message (assuming you can access me). I wanted to get the great grammar material that everyone has been talking about. Thank you all for your contributions.

MontessoriMom56

17. rlduncan70

rlduncan70 New Member

Nov 24, 2008

Grammar Box Files

Confetti:

You are an answer to prayer. I've just stumbled across this forum and the discussion about Montessori grammar boxes. If you wouldn't mind sending me the files, I would be so grateful to save a whole lot of time!

I'll need instructions for how to get you my email address.

Thank you!

18. budfannan

budfannan New Member

Nov 30, 2008

I am a new teacher in a Montessori Elementary program here in Maine. My school has not purchased grammar boxes and do to budget crunch, nn-profit and first year, our money is tight now.

Could someone email me the files for grammar boxes? I am sure we can build the boxes ourselves some way.

Thank you.

Ian

19. eirbjorn

eirbjorn New Member

Feb 10, 2009

I am posting here simply because I do not have the PM capability - but will be PMing you confetti to see about getting a copy of these files - what a wonderful resource!! =)

20. mamalisa

mamalisa New Member

Feb 10, 2009

Hello!

On Feb. 1 my PC started overheating and is now in the repair shop. I won't have access to the files until I get the pc back (hopefully with all files intact.)

~Lisa

21. Madison1977

Madison1977 New Member

Feb 11, 2009

Grammar Box Questions

Hello Mammaruthie! I have noticed that you are very knowledgeable with all of the Montessori work. I am hoping you might be able to shed some light on how to set up and use the grammar boxes. I have already presented the logical adverb, adjective games to my little girl and she is understands them well. Now, I would like to move on to the grammar box lessons but, I am having trouble finding information about how to set it up and ways to use it. What is printed on the grammar cards? and how are the lessons presented? Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again. :confused:

22. lucylu15

lucylu15 New Member

Feb 13, 2009

Confetti and Mamalisa,
    I homeschool and I'm in the process of trying to make my own grammar boxes. I think I am still missing a lot of vital information. Would someone be able to send me the files you have been discussing on this site. I am a new member and cannot send emails personally through this site but I hope you can contact me. Thanks, Lisa

23. sjemailme

sjemailme New Member

Feb 24, 2009

Hi,

I was looking to get montessori grammar material for my child. But it is too... expensive for me to buy. Can you please provide a copy of the material.

I will be so grateful to get that. I am crazily looking for one. I thought of making it, but it looks like a long process to make it myself.
    Thanks
    SJ

24. SLOC

SLOC New Member

Mar 9, 2009

Me too please!!!

25. ogtutor

ogtutor New Member

Mar 20, 2009

Confetti and Mamalisa,
    If you guys have a minute, I would so appreciate your files on the grammar box. I'm tutoring a 3rd grade boy with dyslexia and I feel this could really help him understand grammar...I am just beginning this method, and need help! Thanks you so much!
    PS I cannot seem to pm yet...

26. bimbimo234

bimbimo234 New Member

Apr 5, 2009

Hi all

If somebody is sharing these files I would love to have them. I will be graduating in June and the school I will be working for does not have these materials and their budget does not stretch to buying them. I have been making all the materials I need for my class over the last few months and feel like I have a never ending list. Anyway hope somebody can help a newbie.

Thanks
    Brid

27. molochswife

molochswife New Member

Oct 3, 2009

please let me know how to contact you. I would like information on how to use materialsl

28. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Oct 5, 2009

hi molochswife, got your email and have responded with a pm and specifics to contacting me (I rarely visit atoz anymore.) I will be glad to help you out. reading some of the last posts before yours sounds like there is still tremendous interest in these materials.
    you may find helpful to go to archive search for my language contributions.

29. adavis226

adavis226 New Member

Oct 6, 2009

Grammar material

Hi confetti,

I came across this site this morning.

I was looking to get montessori grammar material for my children as well and wanted to know if it was still available.

Thank you so much!

30. adavis226

adavis226 New Member

Oct 6, 2009

Grammar material

Good morning,

I was searching the net to get information on montessori grammar material for my six children that I homeschool and came across this site. Are these files still available? I would be so grateful if they are!
    Thank you so much!

31. doxiemom

doxiemom New Member

Oct 14, 2009

I just stumbled across this thread while searching for info about the grammar box; Are the materials still availabe here to create one? Very interested in how to incorporate it, into our language arts curriculum.

32. deedoliko

deedoliko New Member

Oct 23, 2009

I just register, i'm from France and for the moment, I can't find something in french language about grammar boxes.
    So i'm trying to find them in english.

Confetti, if you read this thread, could you please help me ?

I don't understand why, but when I click on confetti pseudo, I didn't see the mp word.
    Perhaps it is because it's my first message in this forum ???

But, instead of sending the file 1000x, seeing that so many people want the file, perhaps you could download them on a site like box point net (sorry can put the entire adress, new members cannot post links) and put the adress so we can have the file quickly instead of disturb you all the time ;)

La loupiotte, si tu as recu le fichier, pourrais-tu me l'envoyer ?
    A moins que tu ai des choses en francais ?
    mon mail :
    deedoliko at gmail merci :) et le point com en dernier

Thanks in advance
    Delphine mom of a 6 little tdah boy

33. lita_c

lita_c New Member

Oct 24, 2009

You might find what you're looking for at Wikisori . org. under worksheets, printouts, language.

Lolita

34. deedoliko

deedoliko New Member

Oct 25, 2009

thanks lita, it's a start :)

I find this book "The montessori elementary material"
    free to read : put the 3w and (wipe the spaces between words)
    archive . org / stream /montessorielemen027888mbp#page/ n5/ mode/ 2up

35. polka dot snail

polka dot snail New Member

Nov 4, 2009

grammar box material

Would anyone be able to forward me a copy of the grammar box files?I would be very grateful.

36. kfx216

kfx216 New Member

Mar 13, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just joined, so can't PM. If anyone could email me the grammar box info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

37. JJINS

JJINS New Member

Mar 28, 2010

Searching the web for grammar box material... any suggests that where the material can still be found?

38. deerrsusan

deerrsusan New Member

Aug 6, 2010

Hi,
    I am finishing my Montessori training and need help with the grammar boxes. Anything would be of great help. I am new to this site not sure how everything works.
    Thank you,
    Susie

39. HoneyNBenNKids

HoneyNBenNKids Rookie

Aug 14, 2010

Hi Mommaruthie and Confetti! I've been a member for a while but I still do not have PM privilages. Or I'm simply doing something wrong. The dropdown says nothing about pm'ing. I was hoping Momma that your PC came back cooled down :) or if not if Confetti would be willing to send me the files? I would be ever so grateful and I'd be tickled pink! :)

If anyone else would be willing to share materials I'd be most appreciative too. I'm Honey and I've a blogger blog called Mondorfment. You might have to google it 'cause I don't think we can leave addys or emails (I noticed all the one's that were removed :) ).

Anyways... May I please have a copy also? I friend requested you Momma in the hope of catching your attention. If anyone else has a copy they'd be willing to share...I'd be just as happy!

Honey from Mondorfment

40. confetti

confetti Rookie

Aug 15, 2010

I haven't visited this site in a loo-o-o-ong time. Bad news: I cannot send the grammarbox files to anyone. They are in the hard drive of a computer that has died. I failed to make a back up copy, so my set of the files is gone. Sorry! :(

Confetti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.