I can either go to grad school and get started in the fall and pay out of state tuition-(loans) or wait until the Spring when I will be instate. What would you do? They only offer 2 classes in the fall and one class in the spring. I feel like I should go ahead and just start and take out the extra loan so at least I will have a head start. The bulk of the classes are offered in the summer. There is a possibility that I may be able to be classified as in state but I'm not sure.