I applied to several districts, but I've got emails and calls about interviews only from schools in this one district. Then, I got a verbal job offer from one of them and told them that I would take it. Now, I've been waiting for them to send me the official offer for 2 weeks, and I'm worried I want to keep interviewing just in case, but I still don't get any interviews from other districts. So I was wondering if it's okay for me to interview for other schools in the same district even after I said yes to the offer. Thanks!