This morning I received a phone call from a principal of a school I had an interview with last week and she offered me the job. This school is quite far away and I've had several other interviews with one being at a school that I feel is a much better fit and is closer. I had a great interview with this the principal and several teachers and I felt I really made a great impression on them and ultimately I would love to work in this school. I just got an all around better vibe from this interview than from the other school. But the other school has called to offer me a position and I haven't heard back from the more ideal school yet. What should I do? The principal who offered me the position left me a message so I still have yet to call her back because I'm waiting to see if I hear from the other school. Should I call the other school to ask what the status of my application is? I was told by them that they would be making a decision this week. I also have other interviews lined up and I don't want to take a position because I'm afraid it's the "only one I might get".