Good Experience

Discussion in 'Third Grade' started by ionateacher, Jan 17, 2008.

1. ionateacher

ionateacher Rookie

Jan 17, 2008

Hello All!

:whistle: I must say, I just finished my observing of a third grade class and can honestly say that the third grade is an amazing class. I spent two weeks in an inclusive class and learned so much. My cooperating teacher allowed me to teach lessons and I was even given a whole day to be the teacher when she was out. I used this forum to gain alot of lessons and truly am grateful for all who post. So a big :thanks: to you all!

You inspire me everyday!

-RC
    (Future Elementary School Teacher) :up:

3. MissFroggy

MissFroggy Aficionado

Jan 18, 2008

3rd grade is great! It's very rewarding. I'm glad you enjoyed your student teaching.

4. buck8teacher

buck8teacher Devotee

Jan 19, 2008

Yay! Last school year I student taught in first and fourth grade and then LTS for a second grade teacher for four months. I was hired for third grade this year and I can't imagine teaching any other grade! It's a unique mix of kids having the indepedence and maturity to do some really cool things but still being childlike enough to get lots of hugs. I love it, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as first or second grade, but I love it so much more!

GOOD LUCK!

5. Deb06

Deb06 Companion

Jan 20, 2008

I'm glad you had a great experience. Second grade was always my favorite, but now that I am teaching 3rd graders I wouldn't change it for the world!

6. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jan 20, 2008

I'm glad that you had such a positive experience. I student taught in 3rd grade and loved every minute of it!

7. DancingColor

DancingColor Rookie

Jan 21, 2008

3rd Grade Rocks! It was my favorite grade in school as a student--- and now I teach it! :)