Glee - possible spoiler?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by KLSSwimmer, Dec 9, 2009.

1. KLSSwimmer

KLSSwimmer Habitué

Dec 9, 2009

Did anyone watch Glee tonight? It was wonderful! I can't wait until next season starts. We have to wait until spring! :eek:

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Dec 9, 2009

I KNOW it's too long to wait!!! UGH!!! Oh well I'll have to crack up the new cd that hubby bought tonite along with the first one!!! Stinkin' American Idol (I'm only joking!!!)

4. KLSSwimmer

KLSSwimmer Habitué

Dec 12, 2009

I have asked for the CDs of Glee for Christmas. I know - American Idol is ruining all of our fun! :p

5. kcjo13

kcjo13 Phenom

Dec 12, 2009

I am so glad Glee is kinda wrapping up their more outrageous storylines-FINALLY Shu found out about the fake pregnancy! I'm 15 weeks, and to think of my hubby not touching me EVER for that whole time is just silly. There is so much other story to tell! I'm surprised they let Finn find out already about Quinn's baby, I thought that would continue for a while. Oh, I can't wait for spring!

6. knitter63

knitter63 Groupie

Dec 13, 2009

I LOVE Glee. I keep telling myself that they MUST keep it going. I loved the finale-so glad that Finn found out that Puck was the father. I have been listening to "Last Christmas" on the radio that the cast has done. Love Rachel's voice!! I am going to have to pick up the CD's. I can't believe that in my school, I am the only one watching it! What else is on Wednesday nights at the time? Lost? I haven't been an AI fan for a couple years now. I used to watch it faithfully, Now, I would rather watch Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights.

7. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Dec 13, 2009

I have not been able to watch Glee even once. During my holiday break I'm going to watch the whole season online. I might start this week while I wrap Christmas presents.

8. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Dec 13, 2009

I love LOVE Glee!! I can't wait until the DVD comes out (on the 29th of dec. I think). It's definitely a show that I'd watch over and over again.

Did they sing "Last Christmas" on the show??

9. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

Dec 13, 2009

No, I think "Last Christmas" was just a bonus track on iTunes or something.