Getting back to normal...

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Pi-R-Squared, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Pi-R-Squared

Pi-R-Squared Connoisseur

Apr 15, 2021

I'm toddling around with some support on my foot... physical therapy has been amazing..... the guy working with me says, even though I was prescribed 6 1-hour sessions, it'll take more PT before my foot shows complete recovery. Before the car accident, if I stepped on a rock, no big deal... but now? OUCH! I'm hobbling around and sometimes use a cane for support. My children call me an old man! I tell them this will be me again in 30 years when I'm actually old, feeble, and need to get to my doctor's appointments!
    But, all in all, things are definitely on the upswing... I'll be back in the classroom in about 2 weeks with my knee scooter and cane.....And I'm also glad to say I bought a new car...

mathteachertobe likes this.
  3. a2z

a2z Virtuoso

Apr 15, 2021

Good to hear that you are seeing some improvement with PT. Sorry it will take more time. I hope you heal faster than anticipated.

4. Pi-R-Squared

Pi-R-Squared Connoisseur

Apr 15, 2021

My wife keeps warning me to take it easy and she’s right. All this hobbling around takes more energy to do. Gotta remember to rest!

5. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

Apr 15, 2021

So glad things are looking up for you. Looks like you may be able to end the school year on a higher note.