Funny Things

Discussion in 'General Education' started by dogs&teaching, Feb 3, 2010.

1. dogs&teaching

dogs&teaching Comrade

Feb 3, 2010

I don't know why all of a sudden I thought of this, but it made me laugh just as hard the day it happened.

A couple days ago, I was assessing my preschoolers. The one girl is three and she is absolutely adorable. I was asking her what colors the cards I was showing her. I showed her a yellow card and asked what color it was. In a completely serious tone and face, she said, "Ello." It made it even funnier that it was in an British accent. I asked her again what color it was and she said it again. I finally said do you mean yellow and she says yeah.

Later that day, while I was beginning my p.e. class, one of the third boys got up and walked behind a pillar while everyone was sitting down. I asked what he was doing behind there. He responded, "I'm taking off my pants." I asked why he was taking them off. He said he didn't want to wear them. I told him he needed to keep his pants during p.e. Then he walked out from behind the pillar and said, "I thought it would be okay if I could wear the shorts that were underneath my pants." I couldn't help but laugh because I didn't even think of it and it caught me off guard.

Thinking about that day just made today. It was really funny.

3. forkids

forkids Cohort

Feb 6, 2010

Pre-schoolers are wonderful and lots of fun - glad you're enjoying them!