Fun Random Q&As!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Apr 2, 2010

Just for fun, answer these questions! :D

1) What deodorant do you use? Degree Women Ultra Clear (I have organic ones that I should stick to on weekends)

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Japan & Europe

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? My dog has 6

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? Not in a yr or two...I don't make a habit of it

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Watch TV &/or get on the computer

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Pizza

7) What's your favorite sport? Tennis

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? Use $500-1000 to shop in San Diego & save the rest! :D

3. Iowa_Teacher

Iowa_Teacher Rookie

Apr 2, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Degree Women Ultra Clear :)

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Ireland

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? I only have a hamster and she has no toys...does a stick to chew on count?

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? When my job got cut a few weeks ago

5) What's your favorite to do when you're at home alone? Read or watch TV

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Chinese (crab rangoon!)

7) What's your favorite sport? Football!

8) QUICK! Ansewr fast! What would you do if you had $5000? Save it! I'm going to need all I can get for this next year at 1/2 time!

4. Go 4th

Go 4th Habitué

Apr 2, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Powder Fresh Ultra Secret

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Tahiti

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? No way I could possibly count all the legos in this house!!!

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? A good cry--Monday. A shedding of tears--about an hour ago.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Play with my kids, watch tv, read

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? sweets--anything chocolate!

7) What's your favorite sport? Love to watch anything my kids are playing

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? go somewhere fun with kids--Disney cruise

5. MissFroggy

MissFroggy Aficionado

Apr 2, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Degree Women or Dove

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Thailand or Greece

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? No child or pet

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? When my ex and I broke up

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Watch TV, go online, read, clean (ok, cleaning is a stretch but I do it anyway!)

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Indian food or Thai food

7) What's your favorite sport? Swimming

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? Buy new furniture for the condo I'm buying!

6. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

Apr 2, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use?
    I used Dove for a long while, and then switched to Suave which I like much better. Baby Powder scent, always.

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination?
    Egypt.

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have?
    Several, but his favorite is an empty water bottle.

4) When's the last time you had a good cry?
    A good cry? Well, I "for real" cried yesterday, but I won't say why. Pretty embarrassing.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone?
    Karaoke!

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be?
    Hmmm...does chocolate count? Or more specifically, Reese's?

7) What's your favorite sport?
    To watch, college basketball and professional baseball. To participate in, nothing seriously...but I take BP every once and again.

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000?
    I don't know...perhaps a serious chemical facial peel that requires down time? Okay, I'd probably never go through with that, but I would love to have good skin. Or maybe nothing in particular but lots of little things...I'm not a "big money" spender.

7. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Apr 2, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? I use Bert's Bees deodorant. Natural and healthy. :)

Egypt and all over Europe.

I have two rabbits. They don't really have toys. I give them socks to play with but they are more into getting into mischief than to play with toys. I bought one a plush bunny but she only laid on it and peed on it. Bad bunny!

Hmmmm.... I think the last time was when I had a nervous breakdown, in Jan, I believe.

Watch movies or tv on the internet, read, play guitar, play video games. Just depends on my mood.

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be?
    Indian food!!

To watch- ice skating and dance.
    To play- boxing

I would buy a washer and dryer. I'm tired of going to my parents house to do laundry.

8. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Apr 3, 2010

I'm :lol: picturing it! I'm sure it's cute to see too!

How long have you been doing this for?

9. Unbeknownst

Unbeknownst Cohort

Apr 3, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Whatever's on sale (not sure what I'm currently using).

Europe or New Zealand

I have a miniature Schnauzer. She has four toys ... five if you count my leg.

Men don't cry. ;)

Guitar; Spades; Chess; Read about finances; drink a Heineken on the porch

Sea Food

Mixed Martial Arts

Invest it in a money market mutual fund to help fund my down payment for my future home

10. dogs&teaching

dogs&teaching Comrade

Apr 3, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Avon Cool Confidence.

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? France.

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? My dogs a have huge bucket full. I would have to say it's around 50.

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? Yesterday when my cell phone broke.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Sing and dance very badly.

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Any dessert.

7) What's your favorite sport? To play, tennis. To watch, football.

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? I would spend some on my student loan, some on a new car, put some on a down payment for a house, and save whatever is left.

11. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Apr 3, 2010

LOL! I love miniature Schnauzers too.

12. Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth Groupie

Apr 3, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Secret Clinical Strength Sensitive.

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? The Caribbean.

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? I have one cat. He has a handful of toys, maybe 10 or so, that he never plays with. His favorite activities are running up and down the stairs as fast as he can, and chasing his laser pointer.

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? Hmmm....a couple of weeks ago...I can't remember why. I'm a crier so it happens often.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Take a long bubble bath. When I'm alone is probably not the safest time to do that.

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Pizza and pasta.

7) What's your favorite sport? Roller derby!

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? I would but a new dining room table and tile my kitchen/dining room.

13. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Maven

Apr 4, 2010

I rotate through several kinds. I'm using Secret lavendar gel right now.

I love beaches along the Florida & Alabama Gulf coast. I'm not sure how "ultimate" that is, but I always have fun there.

My dog always loved toys. He has at least 10 at any given time.

I'm not much of a crier, but I cried just about all day at work when one of our students killed himself a little over a week ago.

I spend a lot of time home alone, so I don't do any one thing. When I don't have anything to do, I love to cross-stitch or just waste time online.

Maybe I'm just weird, but even my favorite foods are things that I wouldn't want to eat a lot.

basketball

?

I'd probably just put it into the checking account for "rainy day" money.

14. MissWull

MissWull Cohort

Apr 4, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Mitchum for women at the moment!

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Kauai

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? My dog is 15, she no longer plays with toys!

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? Ummm, earlier this year.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Watch my recorded shows, go online, read

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Potatoes and Rice (not together, I just love both of those!)

7) What's your favorite sport? Don't really care for sports much, but I enjoy watching football on TV w/my husband, or going to watch an Angel game (at the stadium, not on TV [borefest!])

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? Put it toward buying our house/remodeling the house we buy

15. newbie87

newbie87 Comrade

Apr 4, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Secret. The type depends on which scent they have in the store while I'm there.

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? Russia. (I want to adopt a Russian baby one day.)

3) If you have a child or pet, how many toys does he/she have? My dogs have their own toy chest. I lost count. I used to lay them all out, but they "ignored" most of them. Now, I take out 6-10 at a time and rotate them monthly.

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? Can't remember. I know I was watching a movie withHeath Ledger in it. Maybe a year ago.

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? Soak in the tub.

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Nachoes.

7) What's your favorite sport? Hockey

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? Pay off part of my loans.

16. knitter63

knitter63 Groupie

Apr 5, 2010

17. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2010

:dizzy:I have been confused since Ms. I said her dog had 6 toes then I got to your post and see you talking about legos....my bran couldn't make sense of that so ....well, that's when I realized I had misread the word toys as toes!! LOL:wub: I was wondering why Ms. I was having people count their children's or pet's toes! :lol:

18. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2010

1) What deodorant do you use? Degree Ultra

2) What's your ultimate vacation destination? West Coast

my cats have about 7 toys and my kids are old (16 and 24) so I have no idea how many toys they still have laying around in their rooms, in closets, in storage, etc..

4) When's the last time you had a good cry? When I lost my children's dad last year. We had been split for 10 years and had gotten back together for a year and a half when he died. :(

5) What's your favorite thing to do when you're at home alone? watch TV and go online

6) If you could eat a certain food/cuisine a LOT w/o worrying about weight gain or negative health effects, what would it be? Chinese food

7) What's your favorite sport? bicycling

8) QUICK! Answer fast! What would you do if you had $5000? buy a big, round, chunky dining room table, a plsu sofa and massaging recliner, and a big sleigh bed with a matching dresser (probably not enough money, huh?)