Fun monthly gift subscription box ideas!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TennisPlayer, Nov 10, 2013.

1. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

Nov 10, 2013

For the past few years, I've tried a few monthly gift box subscriptions to try out different companies.

You can just get 1 month or sign up for 3,6,or even 12 months (which would give you a little discount)

I have tried PopSugar Must Have box a few times (due to the cost, I have tried some around the holiday months like now and my birthday month for fun) .....you get a surprise assortment of what the editors think are the must haves for home/beauty so it's tailored for college and up ladies!

You can sign up here: http://popsu.gr/JEa
    (and I'd get a little referral reward if you use my link but I thought since December is coming up maybe someone wants a fun surprise gift box for themselves or to give to another person.... *I usually gift what I don't think I'll use to a friend but most of the things that come are indeed new to me---I use the double glass walled mugs almost daily that was just "one" item in a previous box!)

The other subscription box I have still been getting monthly for about two years now because I love the price, the new little samples to try, and the fact that they donate a meal to a child in need is a wonderful idea!

You can sign up here for the Love With Food box: (it's about $10/month and again they donate a meal to a child in need)
    https://lovewithfood.com/?ref=iSA

:) I hope this gives someone a great new gift idea for yourself/family or as a gift to give! :) (You can choose gift subscription too and choose the address you want it sent to or just enter your own address) :thumb:

There are other sub boxes I've tried too but these are some fun ones.

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous