Fuming Mad!!!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherkasey, May 30, 2003.

1. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

May 30, 2003

Wow! Am I fuming mad right now!!!!! I was driving home from
    work in rush hour traffic. I was turning left and this guy
    in the lane next to tried to cut me off. He almost hit me
    but stopped just in time. Then he continued to squeeze
    behind me to get all the way over to the right. I moved up
    as far as I could without hitting the person who was in
    front of me. That wasn't good enough for this guy who
    wasn't smart enough to get in the correct lane before he
    turned. He then proceeds to call me a "white honkey b****."
    When I look back at him he spits... it goes all the way
    from where he is to the front of my car, all over the left
    side of my body, on my dash board, and all over the side of
    my car!!! All this because he has to sit there for a minute
    longer. Then he turns to the right as I am stuck at the
    traffic light and continues to yell. Boy do I wish I had
    gotten his plate number because I was just informed by
    my fiancee that I could have pressed charges for assault. It's
    just SO disgusting! I can't believe someone would spit on
    someone else! My blood pressure is trough the roof!!!

Going to take a shower and scrub my body...
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

May 30, 2003

Wow! I can't beleive anybody would do this to someone! That just goes to show how there are some STUPID people in this world. Was it a teenager?

4. Steph-ernie

Steph-ernie Groupie

May 30, 2003

That is terrible!!!!! I can't imagine someone being so rude for really no reason!

5. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

May 30, 2003

No... this guy looked like he was probably around my age (26). I guess in his mind he had every right to be angry and rude. I just couldn't believe that reaction was over not beng able to move one lane over when he should have been in that lane before he turned anyway:eek: ! Ugh!!! Anyway... I think I'll now be driving with my windows up and the AC on until I get out of traffic!

6. kpa1b2

kpa1b2 Aficionado

May 31, 2003

You could still report it to the police, even without his license plate. Can you describe him or the car? If someone else has also made a complaint about this guy the police may know who he is or you could give them enough info to bring the guy in.

I did that before, but with a obscene phone caller. If several of us had not called the police, he may not have been caught. As it was by the time I called they knew who it was and my complaint was added to the list. It affected his sentencing.

7. AngelaS

AngelaS Cohort

May 31, 2003

Two months ago I had a woman try to run me off of the road because she thought I cut her off (there were about five car lengths between us- if she was speeding and ran up on me too fast, that's not my problem). She swerved around me in the shoulder and cut me off by two inches. If I didn't have a seatbelt on I would have gone flying. She then speeded up and hit her brakes HARD to try to make me run into the back of her AGAIN. I got into another lane and she switched into that one, causing me to run off onto the shoulder. I got right back behind her again because I have every right to drive in that lane. I kept a good distance and let her crazy butt drive off. I needed to be in the same lane as her to turn, and I was not going to drive out of my way because of her. I was concentrating so hard on not allowing this woman to commit a homicide-suicide that I only got three letters from her tags.

This woman seriously had a death wish. If either one of us got killed she would not have cared, that's how angry she was. It was truly frightening.

Hope you are feeling better...:eek:

8. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

May 31, 2003

I'm glad that you are okay AngelaS. Were you able to call the police? Did anything happen? People are wacky and really have no regard for anyone else...

kpa1b2... I can definitely describe the guy and the car... however, I was in the city (Providence) and I don't think anything could have been done with that info. :) I'm sure there are thoudands of red Volvos. I wish I could have done something. I just feel so powerless that this person was able to talk to me like that and spit on me and get away with it...:rolleyes: