FTCE PreK-3 Failed; HELP!!

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by newbie2015, Sep 24, 2015.

1. newbie2015

newbie2015 Rookie

Sep 24, 2015

I recently failed all sections of the test (score 190s/180s in all areas). Does anyone have any advice on what study materials to use. I am open to accept any and all advice/info. Feel free to send me a PM with the information. Thanks!

3. Josiahsmommi

Josiahsmommi Rookie

Oct 11, 2015

Did you get any help??

4. lpm28

lpm28 New Member

Oct 12, 2015

I have not. I wrote in many threads asking for feedback. I will let you know if I get replies. As I hope you will do the same if you receive any feedback.
    I read in a thread that the "Secrets" book as well as the XAM were good study materials.

5. JASITES

JASITES New Member

Oct 15, 2015

I used the XAM book and was able to pass every section except Language Arts and Reading. The bookwas not helpful at all in this section. I too am looking for advice for studying for the LA Reading section.

Mojack7 and lpm28 like this.
  6. Mojack7

Mojack7 Guest

Dec 29, 2015

what are some topics to look out for ? what are some things-- like 'must knows'..

i am using the XAM book.. i took the exam but failed it.. I use to work in a private school so it was very different from what i am doing now while working at a charter school.. being in that different setting has helped a lot.