Packing is taking much longer than planned, due mostly to little help from my oldest and wife. They had their own plans this week and since they live with us, things are just plain troublesome. The school district is moving as fast as they can, but it takes time to get everything processed. The principal wants me there on Wednesday, which means leaving either Sunday or Monday......but HR says wait until the contract is done. Other people at HR say have P put me in as a long term sub so I can start on time, which she has......but I am still worried something will go wrong and I will go out there and have no job. (Mind you they told me that I never would have been recommended for hire if the suspected there would be any problem with approving a contract...but still) Words of encouragement appreciated or wine.....either will do really.