Frog Theme

Discussion in 'General Education' started by doubletrouble, Aug 26, 2008.

1. doubletrouble

doubletrouble Companion

Aug 26, 2008

I am going to do a frog theme in my classroom this year. What are some ideas and suggestions that you all have done that really worked? I am having trouble coming up with a theme of frogs to last all year long . Any ideas or suggestions are definitely wanted !

3. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Aug 26, 2008

4. TeachMe3

TeachMe3 Rookie

Aug 26, 2008

I am also using the frong them this year. It looks really cute. I decorated my door with frogs and put their names on it. I also found a really cheap bullentin board from the local teacher store. I used that to decorate on the walls outside my classroom. I used frog name tags to label their cubbies. I used frog cutouts to label their coat/bookbag hanging area. I used the frog incentive charts, I laminated them first. I bought frog boarder from the local teacher store for my bullentin board. I also bought a really cool calendar from the local teacher store. My students love it! I also bought the huge frog notepad from the local teacher store. I laminated some of those and I posted my rules/consequences on those. I also made frog homework folders.

5. MrL

MrL Companion

Aug 26, 2008

Wel, 30%-50% of amphibian species worldwide are in danger of extinction, so you could bring in an ecology "Save the Froggy" theme at some point.

6. doubletrouble

doubletrouble Companion

Aug 27, 2008

Thank you guys for such wonderful ideas!