FREE: TExES EC-4 Generalist CliffsTestPrep Book

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by teachersk, Nov 1, 2007.

1. teachersk

teachersk Connoisseur

Nov 1, 2007

I have a TExES EC-4 Generalist CliffsTestPrep Book that I'm willing to send off to someone who needs it to study for their TExES EC-4 Generalist exam. I passed this test almost two years ago and am cleaning out my closet! PM me so I can send it to you. I will respond to my own post when it's gone.

teachersk

3. agenden2001

agenden2001 New Member

Nov 10, 2007

Cliffs TestPrep Book

Good Afternoon,
    I will be glad to take the book off your hands. I have a teaching certificate from another state and want to get certified in PreK-4. If you still have the book, I would be greatly appreciative. Let me know and I will email my address. Thank you. FF

4. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Nov 10, 2007

teachersk, could I trouble you to send a private message (PM) to agenden2001 about this, since you can send PMs but agenden2001 probably can't yet?

5. teachingintexas

teachingintexas New Member

Nov 14, 2007

Hi do you still have the book? You can you PM I tried to send you a message but could not. Thanks so much

6. teachersk

teachersk Connoisseur

Nov 20, 2007

As of today, the book has been given to a future TX teacher!
    Thanks for your interest and good luck.
    teachersk

7. wj93

wj93 New Member

Dec 27, 2011

free book

I would love to have this book because I plan to move to Texas. I'm trying to take this test so I can teach. My address is ... Please send it to me is you still have it, and if not just respond back to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
  8. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 28, 2011

Welcome to A to Z, wj93. In the post just before yours, dated 11-20-11, teachersk announced that the book had been given away already.

We don't post personal emails or addresses on A to Z, for fear that the spambots will get to them, so I've taken the liberty of editing your post.

As to the tests themselves...

Look through this Multiple Subject Tests subforum for tips on the EC-4 subject matter test (and you might find that threads on other states' tests are also helpful). I trust you've downloaded the official preparation manual from the TExES Web site and that you've looked through the outline of the competencies. Which areas have you most concerned?

For the PPR exam, look through the Other Tests subforum.

9. Smy_lee

Smy_lee New Member

Jan 8, 2012

EC-4 Prep Book

I would love to have this test prep book to repare for the exam. If you still have the boo could you please msg me and I will send you my address. Thank you...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  10. teachersk

teachersk Connoisseur

Jan 8, 2012

Please note that this post is from 2007 and in November of 2007 I noted that I had already given the book away. Thanks and good luck.

11. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jan 9, 2012

Welcome to A to Z, Smy_lee.

At the risk of being repetitive, in the post just before yours, dated 11-20-11, teachersk announced that the book had been given away already.

We don't post personal emails or addresses on A to Z, for fear that the spambots will get to them, so I've taken the liberty of editing your post.

As to the test themselves...

Look through this Multiple Subject Tests subforum for tips on the EC-4 subject matter test (and you might find that threads on other states' tests are also helpful). I trust you've downloaded the official preparation manual from the TExES Web site and that you've looked through the outline of the competencies. Which areas have you most concerned?