Free content review site FTCE K-6 exam

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by TaMpaTaRa, Feb 21, 2009.

1. TaMpaTaRa

TaMpaTaRa Rookie

Feb 21, 2009

I was on here a year ago seeking help with exam preparation a year ago and found that these discussion boards are quite helpful. Last year, someone added a link for free online content review for the FTCE k-6 exam. I happened to come across the link again and wanted to share it. I haven't logged in quite yet, but heard it was pretty thorough. Good luck everyone! :)

Details:

You have free access for 12 weeks after you register with the website. It was designed by the FLDOE so it should be pretty good!

http://fdlrshrd.nefec.org/elemk6/index.aspx

3. dk7722

dk7722 Rookie

Apr 28, 2009

FTCE k-6

Hi,
    Did you use this site? was it helpful?

Is it only accessible for 12 weeks?

4. big dreams

big dreams Rookie

Apr 29, 2009

I will use this. Thanks

5. TaMpaTaRa

TaMpaTaRa Rookie

May 30, 2009

You're welcome! I just got my scores back 2 weeks ago and I PASSED!! This is my 3rd year teaching as certified PK-3, and this year i've been teeaching out-of-subject. In order to keep my position in 4th grade, I had to complete an agreement to earn for k-6. I'm so glad I passed it the first time around! Good luck everyone!

6. teachingFL

teachingFL New Member

May 31, 2009

I'm taking the FTCE PreK-3 and need serious help! I've taken it once already and need to pass this time around. there are some questions I simply can't find the answers to. Does anyone happen to know which teaching model influenced the Head Start program? Another area that baffles me is info regarding literacy programs for children of migrant workers and/or migrant families? If anyone has any info that would help, please respond. My test in Sat, June 6.

7. educator1974

educator1974 Rookie

Jun 22, 2009

I am taking the FTCE Reading K-12 and need some help. Has anyone taken this test and passed it? If you can provide proof (state of Florida), I will pay you to help me with this exam. I failed the K-6 test and don't want to screw this one up. I studied for weeks and it was like I hadn't studied one day for that test when I took it.

Please contact me at: AnitaFSU74@gmail.com

8. andbel

andbel Rookie

Jul 2, 2010

I just passed the FTCE K-6 today! When studying, you need to study everything!!!! That includes all subjects, how to teach those subjects, and assessment strategies etc. Although I studied and knew the information back and forth, most the test didn't have very many straight questions directly related to the subjects. Just because most of the information I studied wasn't on the test I took, I would not change the way I prepared for the test at all!!! I used the EXAM book, the site provided by FDOE, and quizzes on the internet. Hope this helps.

9. jah74

jah74 Rookie

Jun 18, 2011

I am currently studying for the prek-3 test. Does anyone have any good study guide book reviews? Anything that would help is appreciated! I feel like i am studying in the dark since there is no real good study guides.

Thanks,
    Jen

10. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jun 18, 2011

I'd guess that the link that TaMpaTaRa posted above would be helpful for a good deal of the content, jah74.

What parts of the content have you most concerned?