For the moms...

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by scienceteach82, Nov 10, 2009.

1. TeachOnTheBeach

TeachOnTheBeach Rookie

Nov 11, 2009

oh and morning sickness is all day and night sickness, unless I am eating :)

2. TeachOnTheBeach

TeachOnTheBeach Rookie

Nov 11, 2009

Ok, I am just thinking here but maybe when you find out what you are having we could post something here and see if some are willing to donate some stuff that their kids have outgrown to you. I would but I think were like 3 weeks apart or so. I am sure we can get something. All my clothes are going to be hand me downs and I am so excited about that.
    I also went to Children's Orchard, a baby consignment store that sells gently used items for super cheap.
    Just ideas. Let me know. We can totally set something up here for you :) I would be very excited to do so.

3. scienceteach82

scienceteach82 Cohort

Nov 11, 2009

My friend's "baby" is now in kindergarten...and she just gave away/sold all of her baby things. She figured she won't be having kids again for a long, long time. Single mom now.

I'll be on the lookout for good deals, and free or cheaper stuff. I'd love help! lol

4. TeachOnTheBeach

TeachOnTheBeach Rookie

Nov 11, 2009

Thanks :) When you find out what you are having, we can totally post something and see what we can get :) Wont hurt one bit to try. I found out at 12 weeks what I was having :) So exciting!!!