Follow up Email

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by newh00, Jun 9, 2021.

1. newh00

newh00 Rookie

Jun 9, 2021

Had two interviews---after my first one, they asked where else I was interviewing (It caught me off guard so I told them upfront I had another interview) After sharing that, she told me to reach out after the other interview and let them know how I was feeling.

Just finished up with my second interview and I know that the second one is not the school for me.

What should I say to the principal from my first interview? I would take a position there if offered!

3. Caballo21

Caballo21 Rookie

Jun 9, 2021

I've never been asked that. I assume it is understood that people are trying to interview where they can to see what is the best fit.

I'd follow up with the principal from school #1 and - if it were me, I wouldn't even mention the other school, but that's up to you.
    Something like: after meeting with you (and/or exploring opportunities that are available) I am even more excited about this potential teaching opportunity. Please let me know if you have further questions, and I look forward to hearing of your decision about the next round of interviews.

newh00 likes this.
  4. newh00

newh00 Rookie

Jun 23, 2021

Thanks for the suggestions! It all worked out :)