Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and new to teaching. I'm excited to say that I got my first job offer! But now I'm dealing with the worries of accepting or declining the offer. Here are my main concerns: 1. I'm afraid to get other offers but be stuck with this one if I accept it. Is it typical to accept a position, and (if you didn't sign anything) decline it if something more appealing comes up? 2. This school is the smallest school of their district. What advantages/disadvantages does this bring? 3. There are 11 different languages spoken in this school, and that absolutely terrifies me. In fact, this is the primary reason why I'm doubting this offer. I'm afraid that I might not be able to accommodate for them. I know I'm all over the place, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have until Friday to accept/decline. This would be a huge move for me to a state that I don't no anyone, so I really need to be cautious with my decision. Thank you to those who reply! Oh, and I'm not asking for you all to make a decision for me. I simply want any relevant input that you can provide. Thanks .