First Day Jitters- HELP!

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by AZMrs.S, Aug 2, 2011.

1. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

Aug 2, 2011

I am wondering if any of you can help me out... A few weeks ago when I was browsing blogs I found a really cute writing sheet prompt to go along with First Day Jitters. The blog author also offered a sheet to go along with What I Did on My Summer Vacation. ( The sheets had the title at the top, a space for an illustration and the rest of the sheet was lines for them to write on)

Well long story short, my computer crashed two weeks ago and I can not find this blog again to save my life! I've looked through all of the ones that I've been able to re-find... I was really looking forward to using these in my class!

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Darn... I should have pinned it on my pinterest!!!

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 2, 2011

Why not just make your own?

4. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

Aug 2, 2011

I don't really know how to make things like that. We just got a macbook and I am still trying to figure it out... I guess I could try though. :)

5. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Aug 2, 2011

Sounds like a cool activity. If you find it, please post!

6. Lynn K.

Lynn K. Habitué

Aug 2, 2011

Here's the First Day Jitters page, I think. I don't see anything about ...Summer Vacation, though

7. soleil00

soleil00 Comrade

Aug 2, 2011

I found the First Day Jitters page, I think it's what you described on this blog here.

I haven't been able to find the other yet... give me time though, I will see if I can find it. ;) I am an extreme Googler. Yes, Googler is a real word and description to me!

Edit:
    For some reason the site she has it listed on forces you to pay to join them before you can download it. Let me see if I can get it elsewhere maybe.....

I saved it as a GoogleDoc so you can get it for free from Here!

8. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

Aug 2, 2011

These are great activities! The one I was thinking of was an actual writing paper, with a spot for an illustration and a space for them to write like a paragraph :) Soleil00- that one that you found is very close! Thank you so much! I am envious of your googling skills :)

9. soleil00

soleil00 Comrade

Aug 3, 2011

It's also partly that when I get my mind set on finding something, I'll look for hours and never give up ;D

I still couldn't find one for the Vacation book... I know I have seen it before as well!

10. Buckeye

Buckeye Rookie

Aug 3, 2011

11. AZMrs.S

AZMrs.S Cohort

Aug 3, 2011

Buckeye- THANK YOU! These are the ones I was referring too! Thanks for sharing the link, the crazy thing is I looked all over her blog and I couldn't find them... haha Thank you! :)