Finally got my SmartBoard!!!!

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by SpecialPreskoo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Mar 5, 2011

I got my SmartBoard installed on Monday!!! The kids LOVE IT!!!! Here is a pic of my daughter Emily playing on it.

[​IMG]

All of my little ones are enjoying it... regular and special needs. We've had so much fun this past week!! I know the rest of the year will be great, too!!!

We are a small school... 3 others got SmartBoards, too, and at least one didn't know she was getting one. :D Gotta love surprises!!!!

3. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Mar 6, 2011

We just got one too! It is great!

4. scarlet_begonia

scarlet_begonia Comrade

Mar 13, 2011

Congratulations! I love my SMART board! I suggest spending a lot of time exploring what comes with it. They have storyboards for Three Pigs and Three Bears. They have lined paper for modeling letter writing. There's so many pictures on there. I've created so many powerpoints I can't remember them all anymore. We play games and watch videos from sesamestreet.org and pbskids.org in general. Curious George has great videos! I'll load up a coloring page for them to practice their motor skills during free time sometimes. We practice our letters using starfall.com. Have fun!

5. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Mar 13, 2011

6. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Mar 13, 2011

Yeah, we do starfall, too. I even got the membership to more.starfall.com. We love the math games on it.

7. scarlet_begonia

scarlet_begonia Comrade

Mar 13, 2011

OOOOooooo! Thanks for that link...some new things for me to try out. I thought about upgrading to more.starfall. I'm still ruminating. I have one laptop that I use for the smart board so I could use just that one for the membership.

8. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Mar 13, 2011

Well, the membership that I have is the cheapest and it covers 3 computers. :D