Fear of Taking the Test

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by DigitalDiva25, Dec 11, 2011.

1. DigitalDiva25

DigitalDiva25 Companion

Dec 11, 2011

I got a call from a Florida high school principal and he believes my skillset in 3d and 2d art are what the kids need, he said that since I already have a Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts & Animation, it shouldn't be hard for me to get the Florida teaching certification. He told me that all I have to do is take the business education exam and acquire the teaching certificate. So I did my research on the type of questions that will be there on the Business Education exam, and boy the questions really intimidated me, when I took economics in high school and college I had Cs and Ds grades. I'm good at art, but Business and economics are my weaknesses, :( I'm suppose to meet up with him so he can take me around the school(which is 3 hours away from where I live) to see if that's what I really want to do. But I told him that something came up and that once I pass the test and have my certification, then that's when I can actually meet up with him. I just don't think there's a point of driving 3 hours when I haven't yet pass the hard test. :( Has anybody here taken Business Education 6-12 exam? How many times did you have to take the test? What books helped you to pass the FTCE Business Education Exam?

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 11, 2011

Welcome to A to Z, DigitalDiva25.

Business education exams in most states do involve some economics, but they also tend to include more accounting and the like. You might want to come prowl among the threads on various states' business ed exams in A to Z's Single Subject Tests subforum - so let's move this thread there.