Favorite last week theme

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by MuckeyBusiness, May 28, 2014.

1. MuckeyBusiness

MuckeyBusiness Companion

May 28, 2014

What's your favorite theme to do for the last week of school? For three year olds?

3. HeatherTeacher

HeatherTeacher Rookie

May 28, 2014

I teach prek and this is my students last week. This week I am teaching them about summer celebrations.

4. brightstart123

brightstart123 Rookie

May 30, 2014

I think that would be only playing and getting prepared for the summer celebration. I would also like to add some art activities for preschoolers so that they can make different arts and give to their favorite teachers and their friends.

5. Gimet

Gimet Rookie

May 31, 2014

I like to do a Camping/Picnic/Water theme for the end of the year--doing activities like setting up a tent in the classroom or outside, looking for a perfect picnic spot and having a picnic, sink/ float, Jack and Jill, Who Sank the Boat?, etc.

6. gkvapor

gkvapor New Member

Jun 3, 2014

Everything bubbles! We do bubble art, blowing bubbles in cups on tables(great way to get them clean), outside experiments with different kinds of bubble solution and wands. Great fun!

7. TchrMelissa

TchrMelissa Rookie

Jun 6, 2014

I do a travel theme the last week since many will be going on vacations and it is such a broad theme that we usually focus on something different every year depending on the group. Makes it lots of fun! We explore travel for air, water, land, foot, etc., etc., etc.