Fall 2013 Shows!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Jul 28, 2013.

1. lucybelle

lucybelle Connoisseur

Sep 28, 2013

I just watched the two new Modern Family episodes- HILARIOUS

2. Kat53

Kat53 Devotee

Sep 28, 2013

I didn't like it either. It seemed really fake. I do love the regular Masterchef, though.

3. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Sep 28, 2013

I saw the first episode of Sleepy Hollow and it was ok. I really want to go to the actual town since it is not too far from me and they have lots of cool stuff going on around Halloween!

4. MsMar

MsMar Fanatic

Sep 28, 2013

So far I've seen Trophy Wife which I enjoyed, Michael J Fox which was so-so and I'll give one more episode and then most likely drop, and Brooklyn Nine Nine which I enjoyed.

5. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Sep 28, 2013

New shows I've watched: Mom- I actually liked it, Michael J. Fox's show- wasn't too impressed.
    I have several more DVRed. I'm not sure when I will get to them.

Returning favorites that I watched:
    The Voice- WTH is on Ceelo's head?!
    Chicago Fire- Love, love, love, love, love
    Parenthood- good. Max is huge! He hit a growth spurt since last season!! It did fast forward several months.
    Grey's Anatomy- bittersweet. I don't want to give spoilers. Ellen Pompeo looks great!

6. RadiantBerg

RadiantBerg Cohort

Sep 28, 2013

Yeah, especially how every other dish was "the best_________ they've ever taste" and no one's dish was terrible.....part of why I like regular Masterchef is watching Joe dish out the insults to the terrible dishes.

7. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Sep 29, 2013

I just watched The Crazy Ones (liked!) and Trophy Wife. I'm not sure about Trophy Wife. I'll give it 1 more episode...

8. BumbleB

BumbleB Habitué

Sep 30, 2013

I liked Brooklyn Nine Nine!

I tried watching Michael J. Fox's new show. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I found it VERY hard to understand him. I probably won't continue watching, just because I don't want to have to struggle to get through the dialogue. :sorry:

9. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Sep 30, 2013

I was going to try watching it. Thanks for the heads up on the dialogue. I watch shows on HULU so I guess I can always turn on the captions if I can't figure out what he's saying.

10. eternalsaudade

eternalsaudade Companion

Sep 30, 2013

I have watched Mom, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and half of The Crazy Ones so far. Mom was moderately funny, The Crazy Ones I am on the fence about, and I love Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I am looking forward to Once Upon A Time In Wonderland and Ravenswood, not sure if I will be checking out any other new shows until I see which ones do well. :p

11. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Sep 30, 2013

giraffe~I forgot I watched The Trophy Wife...we'll have to see if I continue to watch it.

Bumble~one reason why I didn't watch his new show is because I just don't think I can watch him the way he is now. It makes me sad.

12. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Sep 30, 2013

Michael J. Fox Show - Was OK. I like him fine, but I have to get used to the rest of the cast. No surprise he put hiw wife Tracy Pollan on the show...just didn't think it woul be so soon.

The Crazy Ones & Trophy Wife - Didn't like...won't watch anymore.

Jr. Masterchef - I kind of liked. I wonder how much they really have to help the kids with behind the cameras. They're saying the names of these fancy dishes just like the adults. I'll watch this season anyway.

Betrayal - Still have yet to watch my DVR'd episode.