Fake temporary classroom to practice with? Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by DreamerSeeker, Nov 27, 2021.

1. DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker Rookie

Nov 27, 2021

I'm a graduate student. I understand teachers are busy and stressed, that's why I was wondering if a fake classroom exists? Like I can film myself "teaching" off my webcam in a virtual classroom-type of appearance, but I need to have student noises in the background without using any copyrighted material or any evidence that this classroom is a fake (because it's supposed to be a real classroom).

I feel that I already bothered teachers in my local area with 2 surveys and now I need to borrow a classroom to make at least 2 separate videos (1. film a lesson implementation that I designed myself, and 2. film feedback from students/headteacher on how the lesson went). In my area, teachers are busy prepping students for state exams... they aren't just going to let me into their classroom to teach a trial-and-error lesson. I can't just ask my Uni. instructors to exempt me from this, because unis like to think teachers in the 21st century are perfect and happy every waking moment, which is unrealistic.