Fabulous LA Baseball Game-need sheet of baseballs

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by SpecialEdTeache, Jan 26, 2011.

1. SpecialEdTeache

SpecialEdTeache Companion

Jan 26, 2011

I am teaching in an after school program through a grant. All of the kids are below grade level. The game that I made that they absolutely LOVE and are learning, learning, learning from is Concentration Baseball. It is especially helping my one ESL student. They are all fifth graders, and they are all benefiting.

Now I am making irregular verb baseball. Does anyone have a sheet of baseballs that they would be willing to share? On concentration bb, I used a sheet of 2 inch circles, but would prefer to use baseballs this time. I found a page of baseballs on abcteach.com, but you have to be a member to access it.

Also, if anyone has a spinner printable pattern that can be divided into thirds, that would be great, too.

If anyone wants to make one of these, it is very easy. I will send you the link and some other pages that I made to go along with it if you want to make one.

3. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

Jan 26, 2011

Can you not use a baseball illustration (clipart through Word) and simply copy it several times on your page? You could then size it perfectly and customize it...

4. mopar

mopar Multitudinous

Jan 26, 2011

That's exactly what I was thinking about word. I would use powerpoint because it is easy to manipulate pictures. But if you change the layout to above text, it will be easier to move in word.

You can also make thirds in a spinner in Smart Notebook software. They have the thirds as part of the gallery and you just need to print it.

5. SpecialEdTeache

Jan 26, 2011

THANKS!!!! Just send me a msg. if anyone wants it in Word. I'm going to get some tagboard to print on so I don't have to laminate. And will print out in color. Yoohoo.

6. SpecialEdTeache

Jan 27, 2011

I'm still looking for a spinner solution. don't have Smart Notebook software :( so can't make it that way.

Anyone have a spinner pattern?