ellen_a has died

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by clarasibley, Jun 19, 2007.

1. lovelylbb99

lovelylbb99 Rookie

Jun 22, 2007

:sorry: I'm new here, so I didn't know much about Ellen but I will pray for her family. I'm a year older than her age and just had a minor car accident few weeks ago by somebody hitting me in the back because he was speeding and couldn't stop. It now scares me more to drive because you never know with those crazy driver what can happen.:eek:

2. becky

becky Enthusiast

Jun 22, 2007

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. This is just so shocking.

3. becky

becky Enthusiast

Jun 22, 2007

I've been weirded out all afternoon since finding this out. I was also remembering how Ellen offered to buy GS cookies from Jeannie to help her numbers. Ellen was quite a person.

4. mom2sands

mom2sands Comrade

Jun 22, 2007

I haven't been posting long, but read often and Ellen's posts were always helpful and insightful. I live only 1 1/2 hours from where the accident occurred and read about it in the paper, not knowing it was one of the A to Z posters.

I am extremely sorry for the loss of Ellen, a teacher who touched many lives in her short time here. May God bless her family and friends, in life and on-line.

5. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Jun 23, 2007

Wow. That is just heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

6. SouthernTeach

SouthernTeach Companion

Jun 23, 2007

My brother died suddenly several years ago and what I would give to be able to read something like this that he had posted.
    My prayers are with Ellen's family.

7. purplecrazy21

purplecrazy21 Comrade

Jun 24, 2007

I didn't recognize who ellen_a was until I saw her profie picture. I didn't know her very well, but I do remember reading a lot of her posts.
    To her family, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you find peace and happiness in her memory.
    This was a tragic accident. She will be missed on the forum! Like me, she was a young teacher, but she provided a wealth of information on every topic!
    It is scary how fast something like this can happen!
    Again, I am so sorry! Blessings go to her family and friends, both online and in life. She touched many lives and will be missed! :sorry:

8. Master Pre-K

Master Pre-K Virtuoso

Jun 24, 2007

I am very sorry to here this news. I am a new member, and just learning this happened.

My own daughter is close to her age. This is very sad.

Deepest sympathy and heartfelt prayers to her family.

9. precious angel

precious angel Companion

Jun 24, 2007

Wow, I'm in shock. When I started reading, it felt like I really knew her. I didn't know her well but do remember her picture and some of her posts. I do know that God doesn't make any mistakes when He calls someone home. Ellen will be missed greatly. Her family will be in my prayers.

10. I want to TEACH

I want to TEACH Companion

Jun 25, 2007

My prayers and love go out to Ellen's family & friends. May her spirit live on inside our hearts forever:)

11. Lady D

Lady D Rookie

Jun 25, 2007

I was shocked when I read about the accident and I just want to express my condolences to Ellen's family. I will keep you in my prayers.

12. 2ndgradebluejay

2ndgradebluejay Rookie

Jun 28, 2007

She will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(