Electronic Parent-Teacher Conferences sign up

Discussion in 'General Education' started by BioAngel, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BioAngel

BioAngel Science Teacher - Grades 3-6

Sep 2, 2014

I signed up to handle the scheduling of parent conferences for my whole school (because I'm crazy like that ;) it's a new position I signed up for). My P suggested we try an online sign up, which I'm fine doing since I like using technology if possible :thumb:

I was thinking of creating a Google form for each grade level to complete, but I'm wondering if there's a faster/better/tested out method of doing this.

So if your school has an electronic method of scheduling parent conferences do you mind explaining to me how that happens, what teach tool do you use, what does the form include (what information do parents have to fill out)?

Sorry- my brain is fried and tomorrow is the first day! :dizzy::blush:

3. Brendan

Brendan Fanatic

Sep 2, 2014

Are you looking for something free?

4. Peregrin5

Peregrin5 Maven

Sep 2, 2014

You can maybe do it through a Google Calendar, so that parents can see what times are taken up and which ones are free.

I've been using SignUpGenius.com to get parents to donate materials for labs, but I think it's possible to use it to schedule parents for time-slots as well.

Here's an example: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0c45a8a82aa64-parentteacher1