Eggspert

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Bogart, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Rookie

Feb 14, 2011

Ok, I just got this product, and it is awesome! This is not spam and I don't sell these. I've used it a couple times now for review games and the kids got totally absorbed.

There's a wireless version, but the reviews are pretty negative about it (doesn't always work and stuff). I have just the regular one. The cords aren't really long, but they work perfectly for me. I have a large table in the front. I just have one member from each team come up, so the cords are perfect length for this table. You can get extensions for the cords if needed.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=eggspert&x=0&y=0

3. smurfette

smurfette Habitué

Feb 14, 2011

I got one about 6 years ago, and we nearly wore it out. I had to leave it behind when I changed grade levels...so sad.

4. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Feb 14, 2011

I love love love mine! It really is awesome. I use it with the whole class, small group, and I even have groups who ask to (and are allowed to) use it when studying/reviewing as a group.

5. luckyal29

luckyal29 Companion

Feb 14, 2011

I have one in the classroom as well. I was going to have it as an option for my students that finish their math assignments early. The problem is that I didn't have time to write cards with review questions.

I could manage using it as for small group instruction where I can verbalize questions for either reading comprehension or math problems. I'm wondering how you incorporate it for small groups that want to use it on their own for reviewing.

6. MsMar

MsMar Fanatic

Feb 14, 2011

Ooooh, that does look fun. I could use that with my Jeopardy review games. Thanks for the suggestion.

7. K1teach

K1teach Companion

Feb 14, 2011

I LOVE mine too! I don't use the buzzers for the kiddos but instead let it choose who is going to answer my question or read next. Keeps all the kiddos on their toes because they could be called on next so they better be thinking about the answer!