I got a call today from a Catholic school I interviewed with back in June and the P offered me a PreK maternity leave, starting at the beginning of the school year. She feels the teacher is not going to come back but even if she does the position would be for at least 6 weeks. I accepted and have to go in tomorrow morning to fill out paperwork. BUT, I'm still waiting to hear from the district I interviewed with last week. I really really want that position - it's a full-time reading position - something I am much more interested in doing than PreK. Should I mention to the P that I'm waiting to hear from another district or just wait until it happens? TIA, I'm on my lunch break now so I'll check in when I get home from work later!