EdJoin

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by bdd, Mar 18, 2014.

1. bdd

bdd Rookie

Mar 18, 2014

Do any administrators or people know how EdJoin applications work?

Specifically, I'm curious about application attachments and application "status". If the status is still "Submitted", can I upload and remove attachments freely without them knowing? Or is there some history of files that I upload? I'm curious if once they view the application, and the status changes to "District Viewed", will they see all of the times I decided to slightly change my resume or intro letter.

Thanks!

3. Linguist92021

Linguist92021 Phenom

Mar 18, 2014

As far as I know if it shows "submitted", no one has looked at it, you can delete or upload more documents, you can even withdraw your application. Once it's viewed, you shouldn't change it.

I would not worry about what they'd think about changing a resume or letter. You might just change it because you noticed a typo, not that you're updating and changing around major information.

4. bdd

bdd Rookie

Mar 18, 2014

I know that if an application is in progress but not yet submitted, you can "delete" it and re-apply after (starting the application over anew).

If you withdraw an application, you can later reactivate if still within the submission deadline for the posting. However, you're not able to change the application details, only the attachments.

I'm still curious if the hosting school can see if you make changes and if so, what the history of the changes are.

Thanks for the input!

5. bdd

bdd Rookie

Mar 18, 2014

(It's not a big deal, I know. I'm just curious) =)