edhelper...

Discussion in 'General Education' started by ecteach, Aug 26, 2012.

1. ecteach

ecteach Devotee

Aug 26, 2012

I am very upset by edhelper. I have had a subscription to this site for over 6 years. I was at school on Wednesday, the only day I had to work in my classroom without being in meetings. I was trying to print off the leveled readers that they have. Well, all went fine until I was locked out of the site. They said that I could only create 70 printables a day. I tried to find a phone number to call, and there wasn't one listed. So, I e-mailed the company asking them to let me print more. I still haven't received a response.

I refuse to use my home printer to print the books. I guess I'll print the rest next week.

I will not renew my subscription. Terrible customer service.

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 26, 2012

I'm a huge edhelper fan.

I can't speak to that particular issue, since I've never tried to create anywhere near 70 printables in one day.

But the owner is a great guy--a professional who really cares about his product.

I did a LOT of freelance work for them-- I got a paycheck every 2 weeks for about 6 months. The owner is absolutely a stand up guy.

4. msmullenjr

msmullenjr Devotee

Aug 26, 2012

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with edhelper. I've never tried making that many in one day, so I couldn't say if that is normal. I've been more than pleased with the company for around 10 years, I hope you get a good response.